Return to Index  

Rode our luck

March 4 2017 at 12:43 PM
Ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Imho we rode our luck for most of the game last neet, I personally thought we were shite again in our non existent midfield.
Absolutely chuffed with the three points and sometimes we will be under the cosh, we'll it's happening far too regularly for my liking but we held out and got the win we didn't deserve, we have a solid defence thank god although Pontus was all over the shop early on, wood did fantastically all game on his own but YET AGAIN that fat arsed doukara is a fucking disgrace.
Is that the first game this season we didn't have a player booked !
At this stage I'll take a point at Fulham because on their day they're a very hard side to beat especially at home.
I don't expect us to get promotion this season but will be bitterly disappointed if we don't stay in the playoffs.
I had hoped monk would see all our failings and misgivings sat in the stand but didn't do much to sort the midfield out, I know we have a limited squad but it didn't take much, anyway, like I said, well chuffed with the win.
Hopefully some investment early pre season will strengthen what we already have, onwards and upwards.
MOT

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****