Return to Index  

Re: Fulham

March 6 2017 at 8:48 PM
ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Response to Fulham

Well nowt wrong with being optimistic although I'm more realistic and would take a point tomorrow, Fulham are a tough opposition and could just figure in the play offs, I'm not pessimistic either but as Ive said before, we are riding our luck a lot although to be fair we are where we are on merit so fair do's.
Newcastle will go up, probably as champions and the cash they have says it all, speculate to accumulate, something we should be doing, brighton wobbled last season but think they'll go up also unless hudds beat them to it, if hudds don't go up I reckon wagner will be off next season, If we don't go up, which I really don't think we will, I'd rather see brighton/reading go up than the other two bitter yorkshire twats.
Every game from now on in is going to be a real nail biter, the sooner we guarantee a play off spot the better, then the first 2 legs is possible but the final really is who is up for it on the day as we well know.
If we don't invest in the summer it could easily wreck the fantastic work already put in this term which really would be a travesty.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****