Return to Index  

Re: Next 5 games

March 12 2017 at 12:57 PM
Ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Response to Next 5 games

Every game to end of season is very very important, if we lake like we did yesterday we will be lucky to finish in top 8, we were abysmal, monk is clueless at times and I don't give a toss who comes on here and slags me off, I love this club with a passion, a passion which neither team nor manager showed yesterday , a fucking disgrace, no shots on target in 94 minutes, vierra, Hernandez and roofe were shocking, if fattest arse in football doukara is our saviour then god help us, we now have suspensions come through, good job in the transfer window we strengthened ha, what a joke yesterday was, I don't give a fuck if hudds go up I don't care about any other team only my own, shame the fuckwit players and manager don't have the same thought process.
Yes I'm annoyed, very fucking annoyed, I appreciate we will have off days but that was one of the worst displays I've seen and the management can't change it so where does that leave us, Cardiff, Birmingham, Fulham and now this, not good enough, not good enough at all.
To say I'm pissed off is an understatement, promotion you're having a laugh.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****