Return to Index  

Re: Stay Down

March 23 2017 at 2:03 AM
Lakebledwhite   (Login slovenia67)

Response to Stay Down

I'd like us to go up and be competitive, would anyone really like us to go up and do a boro, hull, Sunderland, West Brom, Newcastle Etc etc...I'm not getting any younger I want us to be successful again in the top flight despite my dislike of the premiershit it is where it's at...I don't want to see us get mullered every week and go back down no matter how much money the club gets, it's soul destroying, sustainable promotion is a far better place to be, we all know how difficult getting back up can be ask villa cos the parachute seems to have not opened down that place.

I want to go up and stay up, Leeds United need to be hovering around top 6 in the prem, is mid table or relagation battle on our agenda? No chance..I understand the going up and getting the money but we spent a lot of money before and look what happened.

I want the best for us, for the man in the stand the clubs bank balance isn't overly relevant ok Its great not to be massively in debt, but I do believe what's on the pitch matters much more, getting beat regularly in the prem is every bit as bad as getting beat in league one or the championship, soon get pissed off getting beat no matter what the other team is called just watch the pissed off crowds at the prem relegation threatened clubs I bet to a man they would rather be top two winning in a lower league than getting thumped in the prem every week.

And if cellino has his way does anyone really believe all those millions will be invested in the club? I certainly don't.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****