Return to Index  

Re: Stay Down

March 23 2017 at 5:27 PM
Lakebledwhite   (Login slovenia67)

Response to Re: Stay Down

Think I'm getting a bit misunderstood or I'm wording it badly? Is a goal scored not the best feeling ever? When we concede it's devastating I wish instant death on the other supporters for a few seconds anyway, all I'm saying is the shit we all witnessed in the prem and previous relagations was agony I don't care about clubs finances (in a way) I care about that ball going in the net that buzz, excitement, it's what I lived for, it's why we all went ...the buzz...nothing to do with lack of ambition it's all to do with not wanting 9 months of struggle cos it's not just a Saturday or a Tuesday you feel miserable, it's all week like a dark cloud a heavy weight on your shoulders it's fucking horrid, this season has been brilliant because we have a chance in every game we are winning or at least competitive, we know before a game the chances are we will give it a right good go, I just feel one more year of solid building to add to what is a very good season anyway won't harm.

If that's lack of ambition fine I'll accept it, I can be guilty of speaking from the heart and maybe it comes out wrong.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****