Return to Index  

Re: The morning after

April 15 2017 at 3:26 PM
steak  (Login steakandsidney)

Response to Re: The morning after

We were never gonna dominate up there though were we ? but i thought we were outstanding defensively last night and so mentally strong in front of a 52,000 sell out at what is now the business end of the season...We have a team togetherness I've not seen for 15 years and Jansson last night was back to his early season best of putting his body on the line....whatever our failings we have the discipline and shape to stay in games...you don't see a 6-1 or 4-2 defeat in this team like you do some of the others and that will bode well over a two leg Semi...I wouldn't fear any of them in a Wembley Final TBH...I think some of our players would thrive in the atmosphere and big open playing areas down there....our biggest problem going forward is going to be the ambition of the twats who own us...as stated by others they failed with the right backing in January..Monk for me has kept his side of the bargain and got the best out of what he's got ...the spotlight should be back on the eyeties if we fail

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****