Return to Index  

Re: Charlie Taylor

May 7 2017 at 3:59 PM
ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Response to Re: Charlie Taylor

Why is everyone so shocked by our recent results ? we've been dire all season, without woods goals we wouldn't be anywhere near the play offs, yes I'm very disappointed not being in them after being in there for so long but it was plain to see we aren't good enough and scraped points we never deserved (newcastle fulham and brum away) I don't want to say "I told you so" but the writings been on the wall all season.
A piss poor start to the campaign, wasn't till blackburn in september we put a run together, we got right in the mix only to balls it up against barnsley, hudds and cardiff, where was the strengthening in January ? we then get 10 points out of 12 only to balls it again with a defeat at home to apr after a hard earned point at fulham, then a great win against brighton gave us another bit of belief, then reality kicked in as we only beat preston in the last 8 games, simply not good enough.

No strengthening in Jan
No plan B
No word of the managements future
No settled squad
No play offs

Just hope this Radrizzani fella comes up trumps and we keep the back 4 and seriously invest starting tomorrow, all lot goes on unnoticed in pre-season but we seriously need to invest otherwise its back to mid-table mediocrity.
MOT, we live in hope.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****