Return to Index  

Re: Serious question

May 7 2017 at 5:24 PM
DG  (Login DavidGedge)

Response to Serious question

A good resumé of the squad, which says how fantastic the squad and management team have done for us all to be disappointed with how the last dozen games went.

As well as the ones you mentioned, I would keep Coyle and Denton as they have tons of potential, and also Phillips and Roofe for the same reasons though maybe as subs. And I would keep Dallas as a starter. But there's no getting away from the fact that on paper the squad is woefully short of a challenging team.

Who to sign? Well it would depend on the money made available, but I would love to sign Alan Judge from Brentford, who has the ability to open up defences. He's had a massive injury so may be available for a knockdown price. I would also bring in Lee Gregory from Millwall to support Wood up front. I wouldn't be averse to season long loan returns for Cook or Howson either.

Easier to name signings when we know the budget and also see the released lists from the Premier League and top of Championship. But there's a huge overhaul needed this summer.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****