Return to Index  

Re: Serious question

May 8 2017 at 10:31 PM
protier  (Login protier)

Response to Re: Serious question

As you say Ovy we have over achieved this season and we have been lucky on occasions and in all honesty we fucked it up. Leicester over achieved and had luck last season it happens and I don't care if we have nothing but luck all next season. I don't really care if we get out played in every game, all that matters is the result. all I am interested in is that we win, if we can win and play well that's even better.

The big problem this season has been the midfield but we haven't had a good midfield for years. On the assumption, and its a big assumption that we can keep the defence together I would try to bring in the following.

Lee Tomlin(Bristol City) good player who knows the division.
Dave Edwards (Wolves) as above and likes to attack
Peter Whittingham (Cardiff) good player who knows the division
Iheanacho (Man City) we could only get him on loan but would score the goals and has pace.

Finally Michael Carrick (scum) Out of contact and may be out of reach but if we could find the money could play the defensive midfield player, Vierra could do his running and hopefully learn.

I know its only dreaming but I think they are the kind of players who could get you promoted.

The list of players I would get rid of is too long for me to type.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****