Return to Index  

Re: chill the fuck out

June 14 2017 at 6:11 PM
KentWhite64  (Login KentWhite64)

Response to Re: chill the fuck out

fella i understand everyone's frustration BUT again with this post your getting stressed about rumour/innuendo and left field guess's.

"5/6 names in t'hat".. says who...the bookies, the newspapers you don't know nor do i.
"and we are still clueless as to whom it might be" why should we have a clue, in what universe do you live in where you are privvy to the inner workings of a board room.
we've been managerless for LESS than 3 weeks it's only been 20 days since monk dropped the bomb, what club/business/organisation can come up with a shortlist/interview and appoint a manager in 20 days unless they sacked a guy a had that already in place.
Not forgetting Radz only took full control of LUFC 2 days before monks bomb.
"the fixtures are already out" got a crystal ball have you not out till 21st June.
"radrizzani really can't care" says who...you
"as I said before, he's treating the 5th strongest league in the world on the same par as serie c." well if you've said it twice then it must be gospel.
"little or no preseason to work with" again it's not happened yet
"probably be on a one year contract" says who...you
"he won't be able to buy and sell" you don't know the relationship between manager/DOS
"so next season we will be in exactly the same position" again it's not happened yet
"yea you're right, chill out, nowt to get hot and bothered about." EXACTLY 'cos everything in you post was bullshit/bluster/rumour/innuendo/lies and personal opinion based on not 1 iota of fact.

CHILLLLL.

MOT

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****