Return to Index  

Re: Another false dawn

June 17 2017 at 3:26 AM
Shaka  (Login scrabblerSE22)

Response to Re: Another false dawn

My glass is half empty rather than half full. I think this is another backward step, which ever way you look at it. Monk didn't have much on his CV but at least he managed in the Premier League, some of the other unknowns like Wagner, worked closely with Klopp, so I guess he was worth a punt, its turn out well for them down the road.

To take on a manager who was unemployed (they didn't renew his contract) after managing in the Cypriot league just about sums up how far we've fallen down the pecking order. Fuck me this is on par with employing that other nobody who managed in Albanian league. The only thing on this guy's CV is the APOEL reach the last 16 of the Europa league, wow that should send shivers down the championship, a real positive spin on this from Radianzi 'he was always our first choice' he knows all the clich├ęd comments.

He's so highly thought of, meaning he gets a 2-year deal with the option of a 3rd year. Our management recruitment strategy is to take the unemployed off the street and offer them a low paid job with strings attached and tell them how grateful they should be. I can't even blame Cellino for this one. He's been replaced with another dubious eyetie.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****