Return to Index  

Re: Another false dawn

June 17 2017 at 10:44 AM
KentWhite64  (Login KentWhite64)

Response to Re: Another false dawn

Monk managed in the premier by default not because of ability and lasted 18 months before getting sacked.
Christiansen wasn't unemployed because they didn't renew his contract. he had a 1 year contract that finished on the 1st of June, they mutually agreed to not sign another one. Could the reason be Leeds had already made contact maybe Radz/Quatary backers new him from his coaching job at Al Jazira Club.

This bloke may be absolute shite but for me he's got a decent cv, he's young and ambitious, hock was old and had been out of the game /coached kids for 10+ yrs before getting a coaching job and the Albanian league is at least 10 leagues lower than the cypriot league.

I've not heard one decent alternative that we could of genuinely got as manager.

I just think we should bin all the negative shit like comparing Radz with Cellino, he may turn out to be a cunt but fuck me he's only been in charge for less than a month, get behind Radz/Christiansen (not stupid happy clapping and songs) and see what happens.

MOT

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****