Return to Index  

Re: re; season tickets

July 16 2017 at 5:16 PM
Vinnie Jones  (Login vinnie-jones)

Response to Re: re; season tickets

I disagree CJ, Cellino's foreign army were all freebies or pretty much, the only one we had to pay for was Antenucci if he scored over 10 goals, so he sat him on the bench when he got near to his target!! The only signings of note I can remember were Woods & I can't remember how much we paid for him & Roofe who we paid £3mill for & he was an unknown from a lower division.
We need to remember where we've come from, we've been nowhere for the last x amount of years. We've got our ground back & spent a few million on foreign players who look exciting (on youtube at least) & some people are still fucking moaning!! Everyone knows that as soon as we start sniffing around home grown players another £5mill goes on the price tag, look at Bartley for instance.
Just out of curiosity, who would anyone posting in this thread have bought who is a proven player & lets be realistic about money here? We have a tendency to go on about proven managers & proven players coming to Leeds. Monk had done fuck all before he got a chance to use us as stepping stone, who'd even heard of Jansson before he came to Leeds?

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****