Return to Index  

Re: Cake & eat it.

July 31 2017 at 8:55 PM
CJ  (Login BPAWHITE)

Response to Cake & eat it.

I think our ticket prices are way over inflated for where we are as a club,i dont buy that our chairman has spent millions on players as of yet to justify this.We recouped around £6m for Taylor which has paid for our current crop of foreign imports in my book.Agree you have to balance the books,the players we bought dont justify putting the prices up and our new manager and his coaches are on about £150 a week.£34 for a ticket in the kop £39 if you end up buying one on the day against Preston ffs cant justify that,crowds were up last season as there was a buzz about the place for the first time in years leave the prices as they were.If we kick on and do well then people will pay it (unless its midweeek) but if we start badly then cant see it.Great we bought Elland Road but as you point out its not ours its his and that means its an investment for him.The fans have doen there bit time and time again,the fans are the clubs true asset as any recent owner we have had has plundered time and time again.Just would have been a sign of intent to keep the prices frozen. Fuck knows what cat A++ is.

Respond to this message   

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****