Return to Index  

My two - penneth

August 10 2017 at 10:14 PM
Spezial   (Login spezial)

Response to Re: Where's everyone gone?

All you can ask for in any game is to take the points. Yes we did that, but as an indicator for what is to come, I wouldn't be overly optimistic. Bolton will be near the bottom of the league, if teams start pumping them 4 or 5, it sort of puts our result in perspective. We won't be able to glean anything about our chances until we play a few reasonable teams. I'll be honest, I don't think there is anywhere near enough quality in that starting eleven to get us a sniff of promotion. If the off season recruits are of a higher calibre, we may have a prayer. My only fear is, the wheels are gonna have to come off big time before there is major surgery. Hernandez is such a fuckin lightweight, a real luxury in the most influential position. As For Philipps Man Of The Match, yeah right, shows how fuckin stupid the pundits are. He's gonna be a liability in most games, a deflected shot and tap in only fools the fools. His general performance was abysmal, the amount of fouls he concedes is ridiculous and his inclusion tells me worrying things about our new managers judgement. Believe me, that eleven from the Bolton game will not be good enough for top 10. Based on Saturday, drop the Kraut for Rob Greene, based on the last 12 months, Hernandez, Phillips, Cooper, not good enough, Sacko had a lobotomy before he came to us, and Vierra, Bridcutt and their ilk are weak in the engine room if you have to rely on them dictating a game. Like I say, the new recruits need to be of much higher quality than too many of the existing squad. Not being miserable Kent, just being honest.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****