Return to Index  

Re: What fuckin planet you on ?

August 12 2017 at 9:40 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Re: What fuckin planet you on ?

I fear it won't be good enough mate. There will be far better teams come to Elland Road, and they WILL take points from us. We need to take points from the shite and get what we can from the "big boys" to sustain any sort of promotion push. I'm woriried, fuckin big time, that the lads bought in the window are no better than the Sacko's and Antonnson's of the last campaign. I'm more worried that the likes of Sacko have reached a peak and aren't "projects" any more. There's a distinct lack of pace and directness down the flanks, and a lack of penetration down the middle from the midfield. If you look at Hernandez, Saiz and Allioski, they are one and the same player, small, weak, no real pace, and happy to sit off the front man just fucking about. There comes a time in a game where someone in that area needs to grab it by the scruff of the neck "Strachan" style and go for the jugular. I don't see any of the above having anywhere near enough quality to do that. I came away from that game today feeling like I have done for the last 13 years, like this lot have absolutely no chance of taking us back to the Premier League. Don't think of me as a miserable cunt, think of me as a pragmatist.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****