Return to Index  

Let's see.

August 25 2017 at 8:41 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Jay-Roy Grot

I'll be honest Kentwhite, the sums don't seem to add up here. What I would look for in any centre forward would be pace, height, and technically ability. That would have to worth £15 million of any clubs money for a punt on a 19 year old with those credentials. How the fuck have we got this kid for peanuts? Tell you what, let's have a look at him and we'll soon know how much pace and technical ability he has, and how we could shape his game and make him a better player. What you have got with the kid already, and what can't be taken away, are allegedly pace and height. He ain't gonna shrink, and barring a terrible, terrible injury, he ain't gonna get any slower. If he is anything like the young lad who played up front for Everton the other night......happy days. He may be a bit weak, who knows, he still has time to fill out. And if he doesn't have a nasty streak or the commitment, he'd better get it fuckin quickly, cos the Championship doesn't take any prisoners. I'm still not sure bigger clubs than us would be so lax to miss out on a 19 year old with such "potential", that's probably why it seems to good to be true. Fingers crossed.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****