Return to Index  

Re: Let's see.

August 25 2017 at 11:44 PM
KentWhite64  (Login KentWhite64)

Response to Let's see.

As i said interesting (NOT lauding him to be the next big thing) just pointing out decent stats 6 in 23 for a struggling side at 18yrs old ain't bad, at a decent price deffo worth a punt.

I would suggest we have (in English football) got carried away with £££, in holland, belgium, spain and italy etc you can still buy at normal prices, Saiz as an example only £3mill, how can he be any good?? yet if he carries on in the same manner as his start, would be in our market a £15mill player come May, would we have made him a better player/worth more or is that our over inflated market (i.e. £10mill for Gestede hahahaha).

Fiorentina were interested in June but wouldn't pay the fee asked, we don't know why and can only guess.

Re: pace, height, and technically ability, wood only had 2 out of 3 yet scored 30 goals and in our market, valued at £15mill.

So far TC's signings have been positive (Saiz,Alioski,Anita,Pennington) or undecided (Wiedwold,Klich,Ekuban) i don't think anyone can point to a stinker....Yet.

Our posts are similar in that we don't know and hope for a result with the lad, the main difference is my post wasn't weighed down in the mind numbing, lose the will to live, negativity that, i've got say is a little tiring.

Chill pills and big smiles all round fella.

MOT

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****