Return to Index  

Re: Maybe?

August 26 2017 at 9:01 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Re: Maybe?

Great result that, and it would be difficult to complain about anything after another 3 points away from home. Got to admit, I was a little distracted watching the game, sat in a pub having a meal watching on the computer being a real anti social cunt, so I can't say my opinion is as valid as lads who had chance to really enjoy it without distraction. We are on a role, enjoy it. Could this be our year ?, too early to tell. Barnsley thrashed Sunderland today, so a little restraint and reality is always a good thing when you support Leeds. Four clean sheets in a row, that will always go a long way to ensure automatic promotion. But at 0-0 in two of those games, a lick of paint on the woodwork kept us on equal terms. Credit to us for making the best of our luck, that's another positive. I'm still concerned that we can lose too much possession, too easily, and in dangerous places. As yet we haven't been made to pay, let's hope it's a year where the teams are too poor to make us pay. In the short term, losing Chris Wood has looked an overall plus, in financial terms and the shape and performance of the team. Let's hope that continues, and the luck stays with us. As for our boss, he is finding a way, along with the players, to win games. That's all we can ultimately ask of the fella, let's hope he has been sprinkled with gold dust. As for that silly little cunt Bridcutt.....that's why we flogged you, now fuck off back to Different Strokes you dwarf.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****