Return to Index  

Re: And So It Continues

September 14 2017 at 10:46 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to And So It Continues

Bit cheap digging up your original post from a month and a half back, but seen as we're doing so well, I'll let you off. When you first contributed it wasn't a particularly good post, we'd just drawn two games at home without scoring a goal over 180 minutes, and two teams had both hit the woodwork at hit 0-0 in the first 4 games. In short we weren't great, and had got a bit lucky.. A few more games down the line and your post may have had more credibility, so don't come on here trying to score points like the messiah, you were premature and a bit naive after four games.Seven games in, and it is a great start, not necessarily from overall performance points of view, but so many clean sheets and disposing of the weaker teams is heartening. I went to the first two home games and we were shit, and apparently we could easily have been turned over on Tuesday, so let's not kid ourselves we are Barcelona just yet. We are in a great position at the moment, and we have the points in the bag, something we may be thankful for if we have the inevitable blip or two. While posters are digging up old posts for a bit of street cred, any chance I can revisit some of my old contributions about how we are a better team without Chris Wood from about 6 months ago? We may as well all have a bit of toffee.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****