Return to Index  

Re: Just a stat

September 16 2017 at 11:31 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Just a stat

Stop looking at twitter and open your eyes. Beating Newport County and Port Vale mean absolutely fuck all in your statistics. I would expect eleven people from the old folks home around the corner to beat them useless cunts. FFS, you're getting like CNN and the BBC with your propaganda. If you want to start throwing stats at people, we got battered today, by a set of gypos at the bottom of the league. I don't think we actually had a shot on goal. I don't want to have to spelli it out in big letters but, WE AREN'T THAT GREAT. We are top of the league, but with a midfield so slow,weak, and small, it is gonna be a real struggle in some games, when we need to be physically strong. We sounded fuckin rubbish today. Let's hope it's a really weak division this year, because we're not gonna get away with what we have so far this season. Most of the teams we have played have been mugs, we need to kick on to another level to sustain our challenge. I'd ditch Roofe, Hernandez and Philips a.s.a.p. Constraints mean that won't happen quickly, but when it starts turning pear shaped, believe me , they're gone. We can still get automatic promotion, but not if our manager and owners are as deluded and naive as the majority of our fans. I can't believe how they all sit there wanking over Hernandez and Jansonn, when Luke Ayling is by a country mile the best player at the club. It pretty much sums up our current fan base when they haven't even chanted his name in over two years. Too many Gipton and KentWhites.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****