Return to Index  

Re: Kent

September 18 2017 at 5:51 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Kent

I am happy to listen to what others have to say Gipton, and I realise my opinion can only ever be that, an opinion. Don't know where I slated Saiz, think you had too many in the Fairway back in the day and you've lost too many brain cells. When I referenced Saiz, I said too many fans think he is the silver bullet that is gonna fire us back to the big time with a little help from others. He may well go a long way to doing that, but if he is as weak and fuckin useless as he was in the Lion's den, he may as well not bother turning up when it gets tasty at Sheff Weds, Sheff U, Barnsley and all the other haters that can't wait for a dogfight to stick the boot in. You don't need bionic eyesight to see how small we are across the middle of the park and out wide, and I'm not saying it's a pre-requisite to have a couple of 6 footers in there, but there are times when Saiz, Hernandez, Roofe and Alioski simply get brushed of the ball. Let's be honest, a couple were dragged off on Saturday because they were bullied like little boys, and that simply can't start happening on a regular basis. I still think this division is there for the taking, but not without additions to the team. The best managers address problems as they emerge, before they have have a long term impact, and in my opinion we need some real fuckin steel in that midfield along with the tippy tappy. Saturday may just have been a blip in Christiansen's master plan, but let's not kid it didn't happen that we were bullied and didn't muster a single shot on goal. Anyway, why you so happy Gipton? Have the council told you they're taking the metal shutters off your windows so you can see the new African family moving in over the road ?

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****