Return to Index  

Re: Happy birthday

December 9 2017 at 10:47 PM
Shaka  (Login scrabblerSE22)

Response to Re: Happy birthday

Yep, and I'm one of those so called 'experts' and it is business as usual. It's all about opinions and that's the beauty of a forum. It is pleasing to see an improvement, and to be fair I can't remember when we last won a league game at QPR. It has to be a good win. Having been around since the mid 70s I'll never settle for mid-table mediocrity. We've been in this league for long enough to at least mount fucking sustained challenge for promotion.

We shouldn't accept starting from square 1 season in season out, despite the back ground chaos. There appears to a semblance of stability behind the scenes. With this in mind I'd expect some positive recruitment of new players during the January window. It won't be easy as clubs will be reluctant to release their better players.

This why a club in our current position (financially) should doing the ground (and home)work (used to be called scouting). There potential gems out there, we need to find to them.

I'm pleased for TC and the team, let's hope we don't embark on another calamitous run.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****