Return to Index  

Re: Happy birthday

December 10 2017 at 9:19 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Happy birthday

Got to say Ivanco, you beat the “experts” at being anything like downbeat by submitting the most miserable post in months. We’ve just picked up our first win in London since early 2015, and your opening gambit only refers to speculation on other contributors impending posts. If you could give me any specifics where I’ve pulled us apart after Saturday, I’d be much obliged. My first Leeds game was in September 1975, the start of a long, painful decline. Leeds have always been my team, I don’t regard being in Leeds lowest ever League crowd as a badge of honour, but yes, I was there supporting my team. It’s amazing how many people claim to have actually been amongst the 8,000, but I bet you’re one of ‘em. The big difference between me and you, is that I will readily point out weaknesses and frailties in whatever team takes the pitch. It doesn’t mean I’m any less of a supporter, it just means I’m happy to see the good, the bad, and the ugly. It’s been more bad and ugly that I’ve seen. It’s a good job you don’t like fireworks, cos there’s been fuck all of them down at Elland Road for many a year. Just wondering, if you had a roofer round that made a great job on your ridge tiles, and then water pissed through into your ceiling where he’d made a bollocks of some flashing, would you overlook it and just commend him on his ridge tiles? You probably would, as your missus sat there with her cottage pie getting waterlogged from above. Know what I mean ?

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****