Return to Index  

Re: Happy birthday

December 11 2017 at 1:12 PM
DG  (Login DavidGedge)

Response to Re: Happy birthday

To use your roofer example, if he was working with top notch equipment and top of the range materials, I'd expect him to do me the best roof in the neighbohimrhood. And would slag him off to all and sundry if he didn't.

However, if he was using minimal equipment, and was having to recycle the cracked and damaged tiles that I called him out to repair because I wouldn't or couldn't give him the money to get enough replacement tiles of brand new quality then if he could shuffle them in a way to stop most of the drips coming in and for it to be more effective than before despite losing some of the best tiles then I would be thinking he'd done a decent job with the tools given to him, and I wouldn't blame the tiles for not being up to the job.

Guess which one is most accurate for the current manager?

So whilst nobody is happy to have a shit team that is woefully inconsistent, blaming the manager or the players for the situation is not the right thing to do. If this squad manages to make the play offs we will have massively over achieved with the players we have. None of them would get anywhere near the team of the year for the division. Years of rape and pillage will take a while to reverse.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****