Return to Index  

Gipton/Ivanco

December 20 2017 at 8:13 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Re: Amazing

Did you have some special fireworks on Saturday night to celebrate a mundane 1-0 that took us to the brink of a top 6 place ? Good for you, we have squeeze every little pleasure from our lives as Leeds fans. Or do we ? If you think after 14 years we should be thankful for small mercy’s, and be content with a glimmer of hope every season, then more fool you. My champagne cork pops when we win something (once in my lifetime supporting Leeds), or when we get promoted, (yipee, League 1 promotion). I’m happy for you suckers to keep the club going financially on the back of limited aspirations, but I’m not a happy clapper in terms of false optimism which then turns to angry reprocussions after another inevitable failed promotion bid. I go to E.R when the withdrawal symptoms kick in, but a large proportion down there at present haven’t got a scooby doo. The daft cunts could only sing for Pontus most of last season, dropped him like a stone when he went through a bad spell this season (when he needed the fans most), and can only sing that stupid Saiz song like morons for 90 minutes every week. A lot of the younger fans need to get their heads kicked in before they understand what it means to be a proper supporter. They’ve probably got good intentions, but they are fuckin embarrassing at times. We beat Norwich, they are shit, nothing to see here. Hope you enjoyed your celebratory fireworks. Did you have some poppers and some naughties?

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****