Return to Index  

Gipton you doylum.

December 23 2017 at 6:20 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Gipton

Even by your standards, to say I want to pay £44 to see my team get beaten, is probably the daftest thing anyone has ever said on this forum. As it happens, I would gladly pay £44 to not have to go and watch a pile of shite like that again. The only positive to take from this game is that we got 3 points. If this performance was a woman, it was Susan Boyle, if it was a pint of beer, it was the contents of the drip tray in a filthy glass, and if it was a holiday, it was a fortnight in Bradford. I’m sure the rose tinted specs brigade led by yourself will overlook the fact we could have been 3 or 4 down before their keeper gift wrapped us the 3 points, or that we could only create one more shot on goal against a struggling team in the whole 90 minutes. Obviously I’m happy we got the win, despite what your bizarre ramblings imply, but today brought home to me just how much modern day football fans are being shafted having to sit through that pile of shite at £1 for every couple of turgid minutes. Now get yourself round to Ivanco’s and let your little fireworks off.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****