Return to Index  

Re: Gipton/ special

December 31 2017 at 2:26 PM
Shaka  (Login scrabblerSE22)

Response to Gipton/ special

Opinions are opinions that's the beauty of social media, we can all join the debate. I'm on Spezial's side of the fence, but I respect other views.

Back in the old 2nd division there was always hope, OK it took 8 years to get back up, but we got it right we didn't look back because there was proper investment and planning.

Let's forget Bates and Cellino and look at today. It's the half-way stage we're in the top six, but we're papering over the cracks. If we don't invest NOW we'll fade away,
that is not doom and gloom it's reality.

Not once since we were relegated (apart from the 1st or 2nd season) have we made a concerted effort to get out of this league. I remember AR rambling on about how he spoke to Kenny Daglish who recommended us to him as club worth buying because of it's history. Has he taken those comments on board?

AR made a big statement when he bought ER. Now he needs to make a bigger statement and invest in a team that's weak and at times piss poor in parts. Come February when we play the 'bigger boys' in this league, we could be in for a torrid time.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****