Return to Index  

Re: Today

January 2 2018 at 10:49 AM
Wanker  (Login Pen_Talk)

Response to Re: Today

My personal view is that TC is the main problem here, due to his insistence on negative, defensive football (if it can be called that). According to interviews and reports TC is happy with the last two performances. What sort of play off side loses to the bottom side, plays woeful regressive anti-football, then draws with an equally shit forest side and announces he's happy? Home games are now predictable, with one lone striker, an ineffective midfield sitting deep, no out and out wingers, and two revolving forwards expected to feed off scraps. Neither has pace, or ability to finish clinically. No tactical surprises, no endeavour, no change of formation or style. Even cotrill said something to the effect 'after 10 minutes of the game I knew it'd be a good day'. Like I said, the buck stops with AR. He wanted a cheap yes man to bring nothing more than championship stability. Hence the 1 up front defensive approach. Even TC had made clear the main intention 'is to make sure we don't get beat'. If you honestly think AR wants us to go up, wake up and stop sucking the fellas cock.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****