Return to Index  

Re: Saiz Gets Six Match Ban

January 8 2018 at 4:02 PM
ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Response to Re: Saiz Gets Six Match Ban

What he said.
I will add though imho all the players bar beradi should be docked their wages, the lot of them were an embarrassment to the club and the paying public.
All those getting an opportunity had the chance to prove their worth an blew it, well, I say blew it but knowing how that clown christiansen works it won't surprise me one bit if lassago and co are regulars like the hopeless phillips is.
Looks like we have bought a left back, now we only need a goalie, centre half, 3 midfielders and 2 forwards.
Anyone see the performance fleetwood put in, I'd take a punt on the midfielder of theirs, just what we need in this division.
Infant anyone notice how newport, shrewsbury, fleetwood, coventry etc, all underdogs yet had the desire and passion to put a shift in and hopefully cause an upset !! Just shows what desire & passion can achieve when you work hard, something that can't be attributed to Leeds United unfortunately, intact 3 words not to be associated with Leeds United.... desire, passion and hard work.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****