Return to Index  

Re: Shite Again

January 21 2018 at 11:15 AM
glasgowwhite75  (Login glasgowwhite75)

Response to Re: Shite Again

Agree with that last comment re Staveley. I am fucking pig sick of these half-baked owners. Radz is a big step up from Coke-head BUT here we are again in 10th position (probably whereabouts we should be and will finish). I understand that you cannot guarantee promotion by throwing money at it, although look at Wolves. And with our financial track record, I understand also the caution behind this approach. But it does tend to work!
But tell me this, apart from say Newcastle Utd & maybe Sunderland (who in fairness are averaging 27,000 sat in 20th place!) could pull in the numbers we do home & away. You have also to remember that this once great club(and I use that term deliberately) has had 14 years of this utter dross. Yet still, with the tiniest chink of light at the end of the tunnel, sitting on the periphery of the play-offs, we can pull out numbers such as yesterday.
We have only reached the play-offs once in 14 years! Once! For a club of our supposed standing, this is utterly shameful. Yesterday shows us again (despite a very heroic fight back) that we are a squad largely devoid of the craft & quality required to vacate this division.
I fear though, that in 10 years time we may well (if we are all still here & not pushing up daisies) be having these very same discussions about false dawn owners bringing us more loan deals than Wonga, Quick-Quid & Sunny put together!

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****