Return to Index  

February 3 2018 at 11:02 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Re: Time to go TC.

If they want to offer me the job I’d take it. There is not much to beat since relegation in 2004. Failure, miserable failure, and relegation to the third tier for the first time in our history. The difference between me and a lot of other people is, I could see it coming even when we were top of the league. Maybe you’re one of the less knowledgeable supporters that thought this bunch of very average players would continue to get lucky every week. If you want to call me sanctimonious that’s your privilege, but I’m very condident in my judgement of our current team and other failing teams from the recent past. My opinions of how the current team was assembled and subsequently set out to play will Involve more guesswork due to the strange set up at the club. The retention of Sacko, the signings of Grot and Klisch, and the subsequent failure to play any of them speaks volumes of what an utter fuckin mess this season has become. Some idiots in the stands may possibly have had their part to play with Grot’s exclusion , but to sign or retain players that will never have a chance because the manager doesn’t rate them is plain fuckin stupid. As for the quality of the players signed in general, the table doesn’t lie. Sanctimonious, Moi ?

Respond to this message   

***** , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****