Return to Index  

Re: Today

February 10 2018 at 10:35 PM
Spezial  (Login spezial)

Response to Re: Today

Didn’t watch watch the game today even though I’ve got SKY at home. Two reasons; firstly, I fuckin hate the way the game has gone. Any half decent robust challenge is a yellow card, and any slightly mistimed challenge that goes slightly wrong, is a red. It’s fuckin shite. And on a political note, it’s cowtowing to EUFA. This isn’t football anymore. Do you think an England international and one of the best tacklers of the modern era, David Batty, would ever grace the field nowadays? No chance. Any aggressive or physical element has gone forever. It’s fuckin laughable what we call football nowadays. Secondly, this isn’t the rabbit catchers team. I’ll get interested again when Kes gets his chance, if he’s fuckin man enough to choose his own players. This shower of shite is only going one way whoever manages them. It’s no use trying to pick through the bones of this current squad, they were never gonna be good enough to mount a promotion challenge. I’ll resist the chance to lose any more hair following a team of mercenaries, and spend my hard earned in better ways. One of them will be following the Rhinos. Shit name, but fully committed, underpaid pros that are proud to wear the shirt of Leeds.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Today - S.F.A.B on Feb 10, 2018, 11:35 PM
    • Re: Today - ovy on Feb 10, 2018, 11:57 PM
    • Re: Today - chickenbhuna10 on Feb 13, 2018, 4:59 PM

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****