Return to Index  

Re: Highly embarrassing

March 3 2018 at 2:58 PM
ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Response to Re: Highly embarrassing

I'm only saying what you said don't deny it I've no need to make things up, you were also among a few on here suggesting promotion after the good start we had, laughable.
Ive also no intentions to argue facts with my own kind, we get enough shit from outsiders.
IMHO christiansen was a clown but I never said or even thought once he'd gone we would all of a sudden become a better proposition, feckinbottom dosent fill me with optimism either, another chancer in a long long line of chancers to manager our joke of a club, can't blame him, who wouldn't want LUFC on their CV, !! although you have to wonder why ?A manager who took barnsley to the pinnacle of third from bottom and we pay for the privilege, couldn't make it up, he's had a good look at phillips and still insists on starting the useless little twat, put a youth player in who will at least put some effort in.
I don't care who were favourites to go up, it dosent give them a right to promotion just as it don't give us a right to finish mid table, good managers get results out of the squad, we are in freefall because we have no man manager to install confidence.
AR has an awful lot to answer for, a DOF, a set piece coach and 2 inept managers so far, ok, he's spent some brass on this and that, it only makes selling the club a better proposition further down the line, just like bates did.

Respond to this message   

***** , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****