<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

February 25 2017 at 3:52 PM
Ovy   (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Great 3 points today well chuffed but it was only last 15 minutes when I relaxed, neither team were class today but I'm at my wits end with that total clown doukara, it was a must win today and I don't give a shite how we got it.
Just heard monks interview, frig knows how he thinks it was a good display, the team are constantly giving the ball away, they laked in a total different kit, are our players colour blind or what !
I suppose laking one up front didn't help with our pressing game but wood did well, didn't think he was MOM like I thought Hernandez should have been, could and should have been 2-0 in first half but for some reason sacko decided not to pass to wood and run it for a dead ball instead, the. Mind boggles !!
Once again the ref was shit, if there's was a penalty then so was ours and he couldn't wait to give the pigs free kicks all the time, it's time United toughened up.
As for their lot mouthing off outside, well, you got what you asked for.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Wanker
(Login Pen_Talk)

Re: Points

February 25 2017, 8:37 PM 

Owt happen outside west stand after?

Respond to this message   
jimmy
(Login walmot)

February 25 2017, 9:47 PM 

Think they took a few seconds all over but dont know about the west stand. Grown a pair and finally turned up but taken a few slaps so back to 500 next season.

Respond to this message   
Ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

February 25 2017, 10:35 PM 

Doris from t'meat counter at tesco express on way home told me this :
Well Ovy me old love, before game they thought they were invincible as the cops had em wrapped up but a few got slapped, after game they shit ir again although I did see a few looking manacing but were sorted out, especially the fat lad giving it throat gestures, reckon he'll be in A&E tonight as he wasn't moving.
First time in a long long time wendies sold their allocation, but 2700 ain't nowt to brag about.
12 games left, 6 in top half and 6 in bottom although 3 of the top lot are in promotion places so we'd best lake better than we did today, important games against the likes of Fulham, reading and Preston where we have to come away with 7 points imo, just hope monk and backroom staff can somehow get the team to pass the ball to their teammates instead of the opposition.
MOT

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

February 25 2017, 11:15 PM 

To be hoped the cunt is still struggling to move, cracked me up had it on radio then the Huddersfield game and the Pennines* peodo commentators could not bring themselves to talk about us they could only muster up a 'Sheffield Wednesday got beat' they cannot bring themselves to say Leeds won....can't wait for the kraut cunt to fuck off and they dive bomb when any decent players see the light then it's back to 9,000 at home and a go on their sisters to soften the blow..horrible club

*no offence to Pennines inhabitants unless you are a peodo then best off killing yeself anyroad

Respond to this message   
Vinnie Jones
(Login vinnie-jones)

February 26 2017, 10:22 AM 

A valuable 3 points yesterday & the double over those dirty cunts. Glad to see they sold their allocation, I mean it's not as if they're a million miles away from us is it & they've got the biggest support in the world if you listen to the deluded fuckers. Shame those dog wanking, leeds hating inbreds from down the road can't manage to sell all their tickets like they used to do in the 80's, mind you, they like to blame the price of the tickets & I suppose it is expensive when you work at McDonalds!!
Back to the game, The midfield is a joke at the minute. We're playing with two defensive midfielders so there a massive gap from the middle to the front which makes the pressing game break down when we're trying to close them down when their defence had the ball. Okane is fucking dogs hit, I've still yet to see hime have a decent game, I think he's scared of the fucking ball & as for fucking Doukara, I'm not sure which game he was playing in, I lost count of how many times he had the chance to run down the wing, but just hovered on the half way line, although he did redeem himself slightly as the game went on with a few of his runs with the ball. I usually have a pop at Wood, but his work rate yesterday was immense, the amount of times he got back to defend or dropped back to take the ball out from the middle of the park or from the wing was incredible. If he get's injured we can kiss our season goodbye I'm afraid.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

February 26 2017, 1:05 PM 

Yesterday was a big result for us, but look closer and look further ahead and I've a few concerns. The midfield is a huge worry for me, and yesterday didn't make me feel any better, probably worse. In an attacking sense the midfield offers us next to nothing, there's no drive, no penetration through the middle of the park and a lack of attacking desire generally. There is only O'Kane who looks to break down the middle,Hernandez slows the play down too much, and the rest of the midfielders shit themselves when they get anywhere near the halfway line. Defensively we are a bit better in midfield, but in big games we still get dominated in that area. We win games by getting at teams from wide, another goal from a cross yesterday, but very little else of note. Monk seems certain of his strongest eleven, and that includes playing Doukara in a wide role despite having four orthodox wide players also available , and I'm not certain when push comes to shove in May that we'll be good enough. I've got to give credit to Chris Wood, he's shown a lot more effort recently, and has been holding the ball up well, maybe he's finally realised what it means to play for our club and the commitment required. I'm not just a moaning cunt, I came away delighted to beat those wankers yesterday, and l cannot fault the commitment from the players and manager. I just worry that we're gonna have to beat a team like Huddersfield or Brighton to realise our dream, and it feels like we'd be real underdogs come play off time. If that was our strongest eleven yesterday, maybe Monk should have been looking to recruit elsewhere in the team other than another two wide players he doesn't intend using. To be quite honest, I wish we could just fast forward a couple of months to when it really matters.

Respond to this message   
Vinnie Jones
(Login vinnie-jones)

February 26 2017, 1:13 PM 

All good points Spezial, I don't really see Okane offering anything though, I've not seen anything from him to convince me he's any better than Phillips or Mowatt. Everytime I saw him yesterday anywhere near the ball he either gave it away or seemed to be backing off away from it. I may have to watch it on TV to see how he fared, other than the times I noted his position. I think we've done really well this season, better than any of us could have seriously imagined, but like I said I can't really see us getting any joy in the play offs the way we are playing at the minute if I'm honest.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

Vinnie

February 26 2017, 1:38 PM 

I don't think O'Kane is particularly good mate, I just think he is the most forward thinking of our midfield players. Sometimes when a big gap opens down the middle of the pitch you've got to expose it, at least O'Kane tries despite his technical limitations. Bridcutt, Vierra etc do not have the football brain to exploit such situations, and it is a major flaw in our team. Despite Hernandez been a talented player, he sometimes slows the tempo down and kills momentum. That's not his fault, he benefits us in other ways, but he's not gonna drive right through the heart of a vulnerable midfield when the chance comes. We are not gonna get the quality of a Strachan or McAllister at our club presently, but we certainly need someone who plays in that style. My guess is Monk will go with what he's got, and we may fall a little short on real quality.

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

Re: Vinnie

February 26 2017, 2:14 PM 

He should play Roofe in that position maybe because the lad would drive forward and is nippy. I don't understand Doukara or Sakho over Dallas, or why Barrow didn't come on when they were pressing to give us pace on the counter, but that's why I'm carping on a message board and not manager of the club 😂😂😂

Respond to this message   
scum8ter
(Login scum8ter)

February 26 2017, 3:25 PM 

Hudds n leeds in play-off final and all Monk has to do is show that picture of that cunt of a manager and his players celebrating, and that be all the motivation they will need, reminds me of a certain Preston game and that "JOB DONE" Manager.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

February 26 2017, 9:48 PM 

From what i saw yesterday O'kane doesnt have the legs to be a driving force in midfield and looks like he's carrying a sack of coal on his back,he did ok in the first half but flagged , i was glad when Viera came on for him.As shit as Doukara is i do understand why monk plays him.I think doukara works on instruction due to his limitations and Monk trusts him to work his nuts off or he will be dropped,he's abit of a forrest gump.In a shell Doukara is part of the team ethic.Think Viera is the future in our mid field given half a chance,yep he's bound to lose the ball etc but has far more about him than others.Hopefully we can keep wood fit along with our centre backs and Taylor will give us a option going forward.

Begs the question who would youwant in the play-offs out of Hudds,Reading,wednesday (?)/fulham/norwich..

Respond to this message   
Seaham white
(Login seahamwhite)

February 27 2017, 8:24 AM 

Was looking in the sun, they made plans man of the match (9 out of 10) and doukara 7 out of 10... What game was they watching?????

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Owners intentions

February 27 2017, 10:13 AM 

What really bugs me and has since our dramatic fall, what are the owners intentions!!
This is the first year in our recent demise that we are making a serious fist of things and when we get the opportunity to strengthen we get nothing!
Maybe it was monks choice, but to get two more wingers instead of attacking midfielders and another striker is plain stupidity imho, we desperately need midfielders who can go forward and battle not get shoved about like the current lightweight lot.
I like monk and what he's trying to achieve long term but sometimes the mind really boggles with his selection, if doukara is his first choice then god help us, he's nothing short of hopeless and 9.5 times out of 10 brings nothing to the team, again only my opinion like, I'd drop him for mowatt or put Dallas out wide right, I used to slag wood off no end but he's come on a lot recently and has proved he can listen to instructions and work for the team, he's also gone through the gears from 5th to 3rd but doukara is firmly stuck in reverse with the handbrake on.
Don't really care who we get / if we stay in play offs, a home win is a must and we can stifle a draw away, I fully expect us to be in this league next season but not to play a part in play offs would be a devastating blow this term.
Let's hope the owners intentions change next season when they suddenly realise what they've inherited here at ER and how good a place it is to be when we are challenging for things, maybe just maybe there might be investment in the squad and monk can bring in better players early rather than bargain bucket blokes in the last hours of trading..
Why do we only get shit refs ?? Maybe because 99.3 %. are shit, end of.

Respond to this message   
Seaham white
(Login seahamwhite)

February 28 2017, 8:45 AM 

O,Kane damn predictive text

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****