<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Fulham

March 6 2017 at 7:47 PM
Lakebledwhite   (Login slovenia67)

I'd love to go never been to fulham, rumours of 7,200 Leeds going? Sounds optimistic but 3,000 Leeds tickets plus the neutral end =a lot of Leeds, be a good do that, a win tomorrow is going to really get the imagination going, the baba stabbers are wobbling, the canine fiddlers are wobbling....stranger things have happened, we aren't playing great I think we are going to play better, tell you what we are in with a chance IMO.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Re: Fulham

March 6 2017, 8:48 PM 

Well nowt wrong with being optimistic although I'm more realistic and would take a point tomorrow, Fulham are a tough opposition and could just figure in the play offs, I'm not pessimistic either but as Ive said before, we are riding our luck a lot although to be fair we are where we are on merit so fair do's.
Newcastle will go up, probably as champions and the cash they have says it all, speculate to accumulate, something we should be doing, brighton wobbled last season but think they'll go up also unless hudds beat them to it, if hudds don't go up I reckon wagner will be off next season, If we don't go up, which I really don't think we will, I'd rather see brighton/reading go up than the other two bitter yorkshire twats.
Every game from now on in is going to be a real nail biter, the sooner we guarantee a play off spot the better, then the first 2 legs is possible but the final really is who is up for it on the day as we well know.
If we don't invest in the summer it could easily wreck the fantastic work already put in this term which really would be a travesty.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Re: Fulham

March 6 2017, 9:23 PM 

I honestly think Brighton are going to be under massive pressure and can they handle it? Yep after wins at the pink palace and the kennel Newcastle have cracked it be gobsmacked if they crumble, Brighton is a different proposition they have invested massively and probably under a lot of pressure to go up. Pressure is key either you can cope and thrive or you dwindle away.

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

Here Comes Fulham

March 11 2017, 5:57 PM 

If they get in the play-offs they'll probably get promotion!

Respond to this message   
leeds6white
(Login leeds6white)

Re: Here Comes Fulham

March 11 2017, 9:01 PM 

Yeah Fulham are decent as I've said today how good are they though? They'd nestled in the top 2/3 If they were it's not a direct shootout between us and them let's see what the sketch is

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Re: Here Comes Fulham

March 11 2017, 10:38 PM 

One good thing if Fulham go up it keeps those fucking hound fuckers down and hopefully the start of implosion, absolute joke of a club actually no the club is well run, but the retards who follow it deserve nothing good.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****