<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Next 5 games

March 12 2017 at 11:15 AM
whiteburnley  (Login whiteburnley)

All look tricky to me for different reasons......unless we buck ideas up we could end up in seventh by the end of them.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Re: Next 5 games

March 12 2017, 12:57 PM 

Every game to end of season is very very important, if we lake like we did yesterday we will be lucky to finish in top 8, we were abysmal, monk is clueless at times and I don't give a toss who comes on here and slags me off, I love this club with a passion, a passion which neither team nor manager showed yesterday , a fucking disgrace, no shots on target in 94 minutes, vierra, Hernandez and roofe were shocking, if fattest arse in football doukara is our saviour then god help us, we now have suspensions come through, good job in the transfer window we strengthened ha, what a joke yesterday was, I don't give a fuck if hudds go up I don't care about any other team only my own, shame the fuckwit players and manager don't have the same thought process.
Yes I'm annoyed, very fucking annoyed, I appreciate we will have off days but that was one of the worst displays I've seen and the management can't change it so where does that leave us, Cardiff, Birmingham, Fulham and now this, not good enough, not good enough at all.
To say I'm pissed off is an understatement, promotion you're having a laugh.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

Re: Next 5 games

March 12 2017, 4:45 PM 

Think we were stale yesterday but Play-off finish should be ours..how we fair in the play-offs is another matter.Said all along that we had an opportunity in the window to show our intent in terms of pushing top two.Both newcastle and brighton have had blips but we cant make in-roads.We would have taken play-offs alday long at the start of the season but think with more ambition we could have pushed top two.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****