<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

You’re not singing anymore, you’re not singing anymore!

March 15 2017 at 5:01 PM
Phil  (Login LEEDS.4.EVER)

I was just wondering where all the publicity seeking, self-promoting, coffin carrying, death of our club brigade have gone, they never represented me in the first place and even though I’m not Cellino’s No1 fan I don’t think he’s the grim reaper ether!
I don’t suppose they'd consider putting the same effort into beaming a big message on the side of the stand saying well done Gary and the lads for giving us something to shout about and good luck in the push for the playoffs !!? they may even get a mention on calendar again if you do !!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

Re: You’re not singing anymore, you’re not singing anymore!

March 18 2017, 8:02 AM 

Now that the cranks have all but disappeared, try to tempt some of the old posters back...... Leeds loyal, leeds9, mentalpen, yourself etc.

Used to be a good craic on here with good topics and debate....

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

Was Meant For Bramley

March 18 2017, 8:03 AM 

Was meant to be on the other thread 😂😂

Respond to this message   
GINGER
(Login GINGERWILDCAT)

March 19 2017, 11:52 AM 

Was talking to Leeds16loyal on Leeds station a few weeks since.

Respond to this message   
Phil
(Login LEEDS.4.EVER)

March 19 2017, 2:55 PM 

I think it's time to get some new young blood tuned into the site too, it's probably 2 years at lest since I last posted and I honestly stopped visiting the site because of all the cranks, the trouble is as I'm now in my 50 the service crew is a culture thats a distant memory as it is for a dwindling few of us however I'm happy that our youth don't seam to have lost the spirit of our generation and are happy to oblige in this more sterilised CCTV covered society, I think it's more of a PR job that needs doing n get them off Twatter and I'llavagram and start posting ! How about a PR exercise of leaving some calling cards in some strategic places, it used to generate interest!

Respond to this message   
Ryan
(Login RyansPrivates)

March 20 2017, 9:21 PM 

The lads from the 70 and 80's could teach the new lot a thing or two. What was the name of the nutter who wore a false carrot on his nose?

Respond to this message   
Vinnie Jones
(Login vinnie-jones)

March 20 2017, 10:53 PM 

Frosty the Snowman??

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****