<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Quality

March 18 2017 at 8:54 PM
Ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Well deserved and about time too, how can we lake so badly one week and so good the next, wood was great and the defence awesome, hopefully we will continue in this vain for the remaining matches and who know then.
I hold my hands up, after qpr game I certainly didn't see that coming, well chuffed toneet and getting sloshed.
MOT

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Re: Quality

March 19 2017, 12:48 AM 

Couldn't make it up, I took a fella and his stuff to Brighton today just got back, I took him down last February with his mrs stuff as she had just started new job and we were playing Brighton that day in Brighton last day of Feb 2016 I didn't go game as I had to shoot to Essex to see about some runs to Spain, next day had a fucking stroke...anyway today could I hell find game on radio so I bailed in Lutterworth and fuck me it was rugby on everywhere eventually got into the red arrow to watch ( just realised the significance with the jet engine link and red arrow pub in Lutterworth) anyway saw a bit of the second half but the boozer was full of rugby lads loads of em, I did here one other shout over the noise when that wonderful header went in.

Whatever happens this year I am proud of the new set up mega proud.

Respond to this message   
snifferhbc
(Login snifferhbc)

Re: Quality

March 19 2017, 12:01 PM 

Hi Lakebledwhite is it a year since youre stroke fucking hell are you driving yet and back at graft you need to get at a game the noise at Elland Rd is back but as you and I know what will happen but still hopping for the best MOT

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Re: Snifferhbc

March 19 2017, 7:06 PM 

Yes mate over a year it was 1st march last year, I'm a bit wobbly but been back driving since around July last year had a driving assessment, had radiation treatment in Sheffield (gamma knife treatment) near on 4 wk ago that means the vein that burst will slowly shrivel away so won't bleed again I was born with a weak vein, I had no choice but to get back doing stuff only way to survive been honest, yes im able to go to a game now in daylight anyway, I'm getting a little like motorcross pit bike in next few days to really push on with balance and coordination then later this year motorbike hopefully.

Cheers for asking.

Respond to this message   
Phil
(Login LEEDS.4.EVER)

Re Quallity

March 19 2017, 3:23 PM 

Not sure I agree with the defending Ovy, think we rode our luck a bit with the exception of Green who was outstanding and our commitment was top draw too, the only worry I have is that we need some movement from the midfield when we have the ball at the back as we hold on to it too long looking to play possession football and if a team come to play a full pressing game it could be a disaster, lots of positives to take out of the game and should give us plenty of confidence for the run in.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****