<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

it's here again

March 22 2017 at 6:10 PM
ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Terrorism.
We've been too soft for 40yrs,time to sort it properly and STOP IMMIGRATION NOW.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
borg elitist
(Login pontyendskin)

Agreed, and while we're at it...

March 22 2017, 8:59 PM 

Nice to see the overpaid and underachieving cunts (also known as MP's) were kept sheltered throughout the afternoon and evening for their own safety.
No such protection for the chap who was stabbed to death for doing his job or for the people minding their own on Waterloo Bridge. Still, what do our lives count for?

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

Re: Agreed, and while we're at it...

March 22 2017, 11:17 PM 

R.I.P to those who died. It's a pity Shami Chakrabati wasn't wandering about outside when the killer turned up. Maybe she can get his family £1 million pounds compensation like she did for the terrorist she had released from Guantanamo who went on to kill people with his suicide bomb. I'm sure there will be a technicality upon which she can charge the police for killing him. Funny seeing Jeremy Corbyn saying how awful it all is......that cos the terrorist wasn't Irish Jeremy?

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

March 23 2017, 12:04 AM 

Let's hope some positive action comes from this, do gooders and political correctness can go fuck, I don't want to hear London will be back to normal and people will leave the hotels and walk down the street as normal, the tourists pounds cannot be allowed to dry up eh? Disgusting....those poor people slain but life has to go on as normal? How about we get some backbone and start deporting these known threats? Why do we have a watchlist? Fuck watching them how's about we fuck them off? Why are we allowing members of terrorist organisations to reside in the uk? How's about we do what's right for us? Protect our people in our country.

RIP

Respond to this message   
Oz
(Login ozzywhitelufc)

Mr Bled.

March 23 2017, 12:23 AM 

Top Post bro.

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

March 23 2017, 12:30 AM 

Absolutely. Any known immigrant with ISIS links should be deported immediately and never allowed back. Those British born sympathisers should just simply disappear, or be involved in an 'accident' or 'suicide' and got rid of.

Likewise, no town or city in the UK should be allowed more than one mosque and law should dictate that the goings on in there should be monitored completely. Furthermore, any imam who's mosque is used to promote hatred of the west and encourage violence should be given life imprisonment and the mosque closed down and not replaced thus hitting the entire community. This would soon encourage them to start weeding out the terrorist sympathisers and wannabes.

Too soft and too respectful of people's rights when it suits. But if they can do it to football fans why not other groups of people.......

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

March 23 2017, 2:04 AM 

Yep!

Respond to this message   
oldnags
(Login oldnagsleeds)

re; agreed,and while were at it....

March 23 2017, 2:27 AM 

spineless set of cunts,cut the terrorists
heads off & stick them on the tower of london
railings like the good old days.
sympathy to all the innocents involved.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

March 23 2017, 9:40 AM 

100% right..Look after the establishment and fuck the general public...heaven help northern cities if this thing happens all the resources go to london and we would end up with a few PCSO's to fight the fight.

Respond to this message   
Old Lowfielder
(Login OldLowfielder)

Re: it's here again

March 23 2017, 5:24 PM 

As long as we have dangerous establishment lunatics sending the army and drones into the middle east to slaughter babies and wreak havoc we'll always have the threat of these angry, defiant men taking some small revenge. The best way to end terrorism in this country is for us to denounce Israel and the US and adopt an isolationist policy. It will never happen, so as long as we continue to wage "war" and terror on them (it's not really war if it isn't a fair fight, it's just murder) we'll get a tiny piece of the terror back and we'll have to live with it. At the end of the day, the west started it, and we've helped America murder close to a million innocent muslims on their own soil whilst only suffering a few murders on ours. The Tories and the establishment are happy to pay the price - it's just a few plebs getting mown down after all - the rest of the country just go along with it, except a few scared racist middle-aged men getting angry online

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

March 23 2017, 5:55 PM 

America, Israel, drones, establishment, terrorism etc etc, none of that is of our making, angry defiant men are taking small revenge? Why? They feel like victims?....so do we.

I imagine a lot of middle aged people are getting angry at what happened yesterday and why shouldn't they? It's an attack on innocent people, same as you say innocent people by the thousands are slaughtered in their own country by foreign forces, so what exactly is your point? Nobody on the street wants this shit fella....we all want to live our lives in peace, if you adopt another country live by the rules and traditions of that country or fuck off home...simple.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

Old Lowfielder

March 25 2017, 5:30 PM 

I think what you say is just about spot on, apart from the "scared middle aged racist" bit. Didn't you know 50 is the new 30? I'm hoping to avoid the middle aged tag for a good few years under new government legislation As for the racist bit, all the nicest people I know are a little bit racist, it's just good common sense. The government are happy for a bit of collateral damage as long as it's none of their friends or family. It's just a shame the terrorist on Wednesday couldn't wait a few more days until that stupid anti- Brexit march today. I'm sure not many people would worry too much if someone got hold of a Sherman tank and popped Tim Farron like a grape, or ground Nick Clegg's pasty fuckin face into the ground. What gives them the right to compromise the MET police and ignore their request to cancel their march? Fuckin lazy,leftie, smelly, screeching waste of spaces. I'm surprised the "Black Lives Matter" pond life haven't been marching after the black terrorist was terminated the other day. Oh, and maybe Shami Chakrabati could get working on some compo for his family, a bit of crowd funding or something. Racist my arse.

Respond to this message   
Seaham white
(Login seahamwhite)

Re: Old Lowfielder

March 26 2017, 5:18 PM 

Fucking spot on.. can i drive the tank?

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

March 26 2017, 9:08 AM 

Well said Dianne Abbot. Another loony lefty.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****