<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

does tha want a slap

April 3 2017 at 7:01 PM
ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Jesus mother of Geoffrey, not only the lesbians kicking off but also Gary lineker, the loony left have a lot to answer for imo moyes said it in jest now dickheads want him sacked for it,I suppose blunderland fans are using it as an excuse, the world's gone mad.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
GINGER
(Login GINGERWILDCAT)

Re: does tha want a slap

April 3 2017, 10:44 PM 

I'm surprised Lineker hasn't offered her the chance to come and live at his little gaff till it all blows over. Then again he might not have room with all the refugees he's putting up.

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

April 3 2017, 10:45 PM 

Linekers turned into a right cunt..

Respond to this message   
GINGER
(Login GINGERWILDCAT)

April 3 2017, 11:07 PM 

You'll get splinters in your arse sitting on that fence mate! 😀

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

April 4 2017, 9:04 PM 

Anyone who goes a whole career without a card is indeed a cunt, a shithouse cunt who is probably a grass when taking a sabbatical from been a cunt.

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

April 4 2017, 9:59 PM 

Eddie Gray was never booked.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

April 4 2017, 10:32 PM 

Ffs I knew I'd regret that statement....I asked for that.

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

April 4 2017, 8:10 AM 

The worst part of it for me is that the reporter it was said to didn't even make the complaint. We have a huge section of people who are offended on other people's behalf even if it doesn't affect them. And I fucking hate that.

Respond to this message   
protier
(Login protier)

April 4 2017, 9:52 AM 

I have just heard the remarks made by Moyes and I was disgusted, I think I should have some compensation for the distress it has caused me.

For fuck sake what is wrong with this country, he said it as a joke. Just heard Brazi on radio sticking up for women in football he said Sky have female football reporters, I agree but only lookers there no munters on Sky.

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

April 9 2017, 12:53 AM 

I guess they've got to be good looking to be a reporter especially on Sky Sports. I've yet to see a moose on the screen. The female sports (newspaper) writers tend to be talented scribes, but some of those on Sky are just window dressing. As for Moyes, would he of said the same thing to a bloke? Either way it has been blown out of proportion. soon Blunderland will be out of their misery, hated the cunts since 1973.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

April 9 2017, 2:04 AM 

In all honesty gutted they couldn't turn it round just for young Bradley the kid with cancer, the thought of him been upset on top of everything else is so wrong. The kid is a ray of sunshine melts me, he looks so happy a typical normal kid....cruel doesn't come close. Sick children is as bad as it gets.

Respond to this message   
Gipton
(Login giptonwhite71)

April 9 2017, 11:01 PM 

Are you saying Claire Balding isn't a moose then? Be careful the moose might sue for defamation.

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

April 10 2017, 11:16 AM 

Isn't she on the BBC rather than Sky? I'm generally talking about the Sky women. Balding probably looked alright about 20 odd years ago when she got interviewed by the BEEB, figures and size come into play as well. I'm sounding like a right chauvanist.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****