Have a good day my English friends

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Re: Happy St George's day

April 23 2017, 2:08 PM 

Cheers fella but yesterday knocked the wind out of my sails, bitterly disappointed although I've said all along we would fail in a two legged against any of the other teams.

Respond to this message   
scum8ter
(Login scum8ter)

April 23 2017, 3:37 PM 

Most English lads celebrate Paddys day than St George fact

Respond to this message   
Wanker
(Login Pen_Talk)

April 23 2017, 3:54 PM 

Complain about Muslims yet most Brits know nothing about George. Why celebrate something you know fuck all about? George was a christian martyr executed for his faith,despite being a respected member of the roman forces. He's celebrated and remembered for his refusal to recant his faith in christ. His valour in faith was even more courageous than his ability as a soldier. But let's be honest, most English today are ignorant beer swilling morons than know fuck all about their own identity and culture, yet demand everybody else celebrates it.

Respond to this message   
exnwaleswhite
(Login exnwaleswhite)

pen talk

April 23 2017, 4:07 PM 

Respond to this message   
Wanker
(Login Pen_Talk)

Re: pen talk

April 23 2017, 4:13 PM 

You're taking your info from a pro black Africa resources site that paints white ppl as evil? Lol. Try proper Scholary research fella.

Respond to this message   
Pitbull
(Login old-man-leeds)
Leedssc Moderators

St George

April 25 2017, 1:54 PM 

Who gives a fuck about his history. He is our patron Saint and I for one celebrate the day and don't give a flying fuck!! British by Birth English by the Grace of God. Queen and country one and all

Respond to this message   
Ozmeister
(Login ozzywhitelufc)

Re: St George

April 25 2017, 9:01 PM 

Yorkshire first and foremost Fuck the rest of the Bollox. Oh and change the fucking anthem its fucking shite, and so is God Save the fucking Queen. Swaledale Rules.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Re: St George

April 25 2017, 9:15 PM 

Spent some time in reeth and low row at the punch bowl as it was known, great days, great boro fan used to frequent the pub passed away far too young ....indeed swaledale is a lovely area, great on the motorbike through buttertubs to hawes and across to settle.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****