<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Charlie Taylor

May 7 2017 at 2:36 PM
DG  (Login DavidGedge)

Being reported by Adam Pope that he refused to play today........

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

Re: Charlie Taylor

May 7 2017, 3:35 PM 

Who gives a flying fuck I'd of got rid on him in January cos the cunts off anyway. My concern is our dire end to the season not won since fucking preston 5 games for me all lot on em should refuse to fucking play for what use they've all bin in last month. Losing to wolves at home n burton away drawing today at fucking Wigan. Obvious that these cunts can't handle pressure business end of the season an we fucking crumbled. Monk saying we're gunna give everything today for fans well cheers boys for leaving everything out there. After all hype n bin in playoffs for so long we go out with a damp squib. Fucking useless lot on em

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

May 7 2017, 3:59 PM 

Why is everyone so shocked by our recent results ? we've been dire all season, without woods goals we wouldn't be anywhere near the play offs, yes I'm very disappointed not being in them after being in there for so long but it was plain to see we aren't good enough and scraped points we never deserved (newcastle fulham and brum away) I don't want to say "I told you so" but the writings been on the wall all season.
A piss poor start to the campaign, wasn't till blackburn in september we put a run together, we got right in the mix only to balls it up against barnsley, hudds and cardiff, where was the strengthening in January ? we then get 10 points out of 12 only to balls it again with a defeat at home to apr after a hard earned point at fulham, then a great win against brighton gave us another bit of belief, then reality kicked in as we only beat preston in the last 8 games, simply not good enough.

No strengthening in Jan
No plan B
No word of the managements future
No settled squad
No play offs

Just hope this Radrizzani fella comes up trumps and we keep the back 4 and seriously invest starting tomorrow, all lot goes on unnoticed in pre-season but we seriously need to invest otherwise its back to mid-table mediocrity.
MOT, we live in hope.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

May 7 2017, 4:21 PM 

What financial clout does Radrizzani have though.He was joint owner in the Jan window and we signed fuck all whilst in our best position for years.If we dither and let things drag on with Monk then its business as usual.Why piss around and not just sign monk up to a 2 yearcontract unless Monk knows he will not get the financial backing needed to at least get us in the play-offs next time round.

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

May 7 2017, 4:49 PM 

Got to agree with 99% what ovy says, the collapse with 11 games to go collecting 11 points from a possible 33 was epic W2 D5 L4.
Wood was the difference between 7th and a relegation scrap.
Can't agree re: No word of the managements future, Radrizzani has bigger plans. the collapse says as much about the manager as the good run we had.

But in reality it's better to drop out now as we had very little chance of play off success and if by some miracle we'd gone up can you imagine
A: this lot in the prem.. fuck me scary
B: cellino would STILL be at the club and could not be able to resist the money/media attention etc. even fucking scarier.

Radrizzani is not hanging around, Cellino is 100% out, the guy from barnsley Mansford is going, we're getting a guy Bravo from Real Madrid.
Radrizzani looks like a guy that wants to eat ot the top table Not scraping at the bottom of the barrel.
time will tell roll on next year.

MOT

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****