<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

James Brown (Journalist)

May 14 2017 at 10:18 PM
gipton  (Login giptonwhite71)

Listening to Talksport the other morning and James Brown, Journalist and Leeds fan was saying he had it on good authority that Leeds threw promotion on purpose.
He said he didn't want to name names and risk libelling himself. Could be bollocks but would go some way to explaining such a dramatic collapse in results.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

Re: James Brown (Journalist)

May 15 2017, 10:56 AM 

Can't say thought hadn't crossed my mind, would Radrizzani really want to be in prem with cellino hanging around like a bad smell.

Respond to this message   
Fte2016
(Login FTE2016)

Wouldn't surprise me at all that radrazzini or whatever his name is wants full control of the club an if we got in prem am not sure cellino would of gone. In championship for 50 percent of this club I'd say 15mil tops in prem he's probably looking at 3 times that

Respond to this message   
Ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

And all along I was thinking we were shite with no plan B, a manager with limited tactical ability,limited resources, limited squad and an owner with limited forward thinking and common sense.

Respond to this message   
k-klass
(Login K-KLASS)

James Brown

May 15 2017, 12:42 PM 

Another fact could be that they would have been liable to have to pay back the 5 million owed to the creditors who would get some money back if Leeds went up this year. Another one of Bates scams.

Respond to this message   
Icarntbelieveitsnotpiss
(Login Icarntbelieveitsnotpiss)

James Brown

May 17 2017, 12:20 PM 

If the reward for success was the sack how hard would you try.90%of the team would have gone with promotion.

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

Re: James Brown

May 19 2017, 8:43 PM 

Daft middle class left wing cunt is James Brown.That is nearly as stupid as saying the Boston Marathon bombings never happened. Anyone who believes that needs medical attention.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****