DG  (Login DavidGedge)

Sick fuckers

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
borg elitist
(Login pontyendskin)

Religion Of Peace

May 23 2017, 9:02 AM 

Numb after seeing the news this morning. RIP to those murdered by one sick twisted bastard.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Re: Religion Of Peace

May 23 2017, 12:36 PM 

RIP ...we all need to stand together, any other rivalry now seems irrelevant, unimportant, and pointless

Respond to this message   
scum8ter
(Login scum8ter)

May 23 2017, 5:52 PM 

You can hear the cheers in the mosques as it happened,everyone of them mosques , takaways , taxis, homes should be burnt to the ground.

Respond to this message   
Ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

May 23 2017, 7:55 PM 

We bring a lot of it on ourselves, getting involved in wars that have nothing to do with us, also giving the scumbags rights, what do we do when they are caught, treat them like kings in prison spunking thousands ££ on them and then letting them sue us in the process..
There is no real deterrent for those not killings themselves they know they will live on in jail, kill the lot I say and any sympathetic Twat with them.

Respond to this message   
barnsleywhite
(Login barnsleywhites)

May 23 2017, 9:22 PM 

What the fuck is it going to take for this countrys men to stand up to this shit.a serving soldier run over and his head cut off in broad daylight in our capital.hundreds of white girls groomed drugged and gang raped all over the country.children as young as 8 blown to bits in Manchester yesterday.and fuck all happens.absolutely nothing.we just sit back and fucking take it and light candles and listen to politicians tell us that they won't divide us or break us.this country just lays down and accepts the fucking lot.

Respond to this message   
Ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Biting the hand that feeds

May 23 2017, 11:44 PM 

Born in Manchester as his parents fled Libya to live here on a freebie, they've all gone back now, odd that isn't it ?
How many of these wankers from around the globe have the terrorist in them, how ,many unvetted from Syria I ask !! It's frightening that we continue to let folk in at the drop of a hat while some politician comes out with the usual shite that it's a minority, a minority that have just slaughtered 22 innocents and left many many more scarred for life.
End it now, stop them coming in.

Respond to this message   
exsouth
(Login exsouthstand)

Re: Biting the hand that feeds

May 24 2017, 7:47 AM 

Its alright saying dont let any more in,its too late, a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse as bolted,and then theres all the home grown nutters who live in the ghettos.I would set up a prison camp in the Falklands and send all suspects down there.
I dont mind admitting it, im probably a racist, but having been brought up in a town full of asaians its hardly a surprise.
Watching the news last night,all the fucking do gooders, i want some fucker to bang there fist on a table ,and show some fucking anger and say weve had enough of these fuckers and were going to smash them.

Respond to this message   
Seaham white
(Login seahamwhite)

We'll said

May 24 2017, 10:21 AM 

But ide go one further and strip them and their immediate family of their British citizenship and deport them too.Not fucking wanted.

Respond to this message   
Exsouthstand
(Login exsouthstand)

Re: We'll said

May 24 2017, 2:00 PM 

Should also do what the Israelis do, dont they demolition the houses of terorrists families?

Respond to this message   
tom
(Login tomtom47)

ARMS

May 23 2017, 11:45 PM 

THE WHOLE THING IS FUKED UP
FOR A START WE SHOULDNT SELL ARMS TO SAUDI , BUT USA DO , SO ITS OK
WHERE DID BIN LADEN AND OTHER TERROISTS COME FROM , SAUDI !
WHO DO THE TERROR EXPERTS SAY ARM ISIS , SAUDI !, SO WHAT THE FUK IS GOING ON THERE ?
THEN THE TORYS CRY ABOUT TERROR ATTACKS , THEY HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR MONEY GRABBING HANDS !
AS OVY SAID , WE FOLLOW USA INTO ALL THESE WARS, THEN PULL OUT AND LET THE TALIBAN TAKE OVER HALF OF THE COUNTRY AGAIN , IN LIBYA , VARIOUS TRIBES ARE FIGHTING TO TAKE OVER , WHAT HAPPENED THERE ?
WHAT MUST THE FAMILYS OF THESE SOLDIERS WHO FIGHT IN THESE WARS , BE THINKING ?, THERE MEN GETTING KILLED FOR WHAT ??
GET THE TORYS OUT , BEFORE ITS TO LATE.

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

Re: ARMS

May 24 2017, 9:43 AM 

Valid points absolutely fucking ruined by the last line.
look at the big picture Tories out whose in?... Corbyn???? who has fucking lunch once a week with some IRA/Libyan bombing cunt.
Labour???? who's current manifesto would cost so much it would take 750 years to pay off??
lib dems hahahahaha.
UKIP, farage should be Knighted for changing the face of UK politics but what's left of Ukip, run a country? sweet Jesus NO.
Ginger Jimmy Crankey from the SNP spreading her wings to cover the UK. AAAARRGGGHHHH!!
Give your head a shake.

Respond to this message   
barnsleywhite
(Login barnsleywhites)

Re: ARMS

May 24 2017, 10:09 AM 

Remind me who took us into Iraq and afghanistan tom.do you really think by getting the tory's out all these extremists are going to be dropping off all there bomb making gear and beliefs into honesty boxes as the holy war is over

Respond to this message   
70sWhite
(Login uptoe)

Seems there's a few mirror image nutters on here

May 24 2017, 9:46 PM 

70,s knobhead alert

This message has been edited by ovywhite on May 25, 2017 9:01 PM

Respond to this message   
tom
(Login tomtom47)

I.R.A

May 24 2017, 10:28 PM 

THE POINT IS , THE PEACE AGREEMENT WAS BROUGHT ABOUT BY TALKING

THE TORYS SAID , THEY WOULD NEVER TALK TO TERRORISTS, AND NOW YOU HAVE THE LIKES OF ADAMS AND CO , HAVING FUKIN TEA WITH THE QUEEN, WHATS THAT ABOUT ?

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT IF YOUR SON HAD DIED FIGHTING IN NORTHERN IRELAND ??

SO SLAGGING LABOUR OFF FOR TRYING TO BRING PEACE BY TALKING , IS WRONG , THE TORYS DO IT BUT HAVENT THE BALLS TO ADMIT IT , THATS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE , THEY WILL JUST SAY WHAT THEY THINK THE POPULATION WANTS TO HEAR , OR WHAT THEY THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH.

I DONT AGREE WITH EVERY THING LABOUR SAY , BUT I DO SEE SOME HONESTY IN A LOT OF WHAT THEY DO SAY , AND LETS FACE IT HONESTY HAS BEEN MISSING IN POLITICS FOR A LONG TIME.

Respond to this message   
Oz
(Login ozzywhitelufc)

TWAT Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 24 2017, 10:39 PM 

You and your fucking opinions are worth FUCK ALL. Twats like you and previous left wing Governments created all this fuckery. Whats your limp wristed solution Cunt ???This latest piece of shit is a KNOWN nutter he should have been in prison once it was discovered, his family should be deported and any proceeds from property, given to the poor twats who suffered as a result of his actions. Fuck human rights in these instances and in my book he is a Traitor as he was born here. Immigration Is not working all over Europe, yet you fucktards seem to think it is acceptable for the outrages we witness. The fucking Muzzy mayor of London saying we should accept Terrorism as a part of daily life!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF.

Respond to this message   
Oz
(Login ozzywhitelufc)

My message is for Upatoads rectum.

May 24 2017, 10:41 PM 

FFS

Respond to this message   
exsouthstand
(Login exsouthstand)

Re: TWAT Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 24 2017, 11:03 PM 

Is that right about the London mayor? ffs theres just no hope

Respond to this message   
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

Re: TWAT Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 25 2017, 2:28 PM 

To be fair, Jhan is the same cunt who last year claimed "What I think the election showed was that actually there is no clash of civilization between Islam and the West"
Funny that, people involved on both sides think there is. Utter vunt.

Respond to this message   
tom
(Login tomtom47)

BLAIR

May 24 2017, 10:35 PM 

AGREE , BARNSLEYWHITE, ONLY THING IS I DONT CONSIDER BLAIR AND CO TO BE LABOUR.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****