<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Dog wankers.

May 29 2017 at 5:57 PM
Vinnie Jones  (Login vinnie-jones)

& my biggest nightmare for this season has just come true. Cunts...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Modicon
(Login modicon)

Re: Dog wankers.

May 29 2017, 6:02 PM 

Fair play to em..rather them than that scum bastard stamxx

Respond to this message   
scum8ter
(Login scum8ter)

May 29 2017, 6:13 PM 

Little old Hudds bigger than us eh ffs!!!.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

May 29 2017, 6:28 PM 

Won't waste oxygen on them, no congratulations from me....and I generally say fair play to achievers, let's just get Leeds united right, a sorted Leeds united makes them look exactly what they are.

Respond to this message   
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

May 29 2017, 6:39 PM 

Fuck em, let them have their day in the sun they've earned it. I couldn't give a shit really about them either way.
No doubt they'll be as succesful as Blackpool, Bradford and Barnsley. I'm more interested in Leeds.

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

May 30 2017, 12:21 PM 

Fuck me the last time these lot were in the top division we were in our pomp! Clarke, Jones, Giles et al. That season we were putting 7 past The Saints. Pity we managed to screw up The Double at Wolves (48 hrs after the Cup Final). Hudds deserve their moment of glory, it puts to bed all that 'in yer cup final' bollocks. On paper we might be the bigger club but that's about it. We probably lost Monk because the owners didn't have the bollocks to offer him a 3- year contract, or support him during the January transfer window. Big clubs seize opportunities, the don't languish in The Championship and League 1 for 12 years. Newcastle and West Ham have both been down but for a single season only.

We've still got a 'corner shop' mentality, that's why it doesn't take much for the likes of Monk and others (Taylor, Bartram) who have one good season to walk away from this club, there is nothing that is attractive about us, we don't even own our own training complex.

Hudds' promotion didn't happen just by chance. They identified a manager supported him, this was after sacking Chris Powell who did quite well, even if they go straight back down they'll be £100M richer. Our shitty board could learn a few things from them in terms of planning and ambition.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

May 30 2017, 4:01 PM 

Nail on the head shaka.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

May 30 2017, 4:03 PM 

I would go as far as to say not speculating is a Leeds thing in general, biggest city in Europe without a tram, only just got an arena when other cities are looking at replacing the fucked original, ice skating just been built if it's started yet, I love Leeds but we drag our heels big time, football wise yes Huddersfield chairman is similar to Gibson how I'd love that at lufc but never in a million....nobody has dared to go for it, ok ridsdale had a go and been honest I can't hate the fella ok he got it wrong but he tried he gave us a short term dream and we lived it.

Respond to this message   
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

May 30 2017, 7:55 PM 

Fair play to them for going up through the playoffs, but what the fuck was that all about today?
Parading through Huddersfield waving a cup about like they'd won something? I didn't even realise you got a cup for best of the rest. Fuck me, the worlds gone mad!

Respond to this message   
Cunt! JANICE
(Login CuntJanice)

July 9 2017, 4:16 PM 

who are the dog wankers? I always thought they got bummed by the mutts, not hand-jobs, anyone ITK care to comment?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****