<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Election

June 6 2017 at 11:21 AM
DG  (Login DavidGedge)

So who you voting for? The faceless uninspiring debate dodging May or the magic money tree gardening terrorist sympathiser? Talk about the devil and the deep blue sea 😕😕

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
scum8ter
(Login scum8ter)

Re: Election

June 6 2017, 2:27 PM 

Not much choice really all as bad but cant see labour getting in with that I.R.A sympathizers in charge.

Respond to this message   
Ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

June 6 2017, 5:26 PM 

I shan't be voting because I think they're all liars and thieves, just the right credentials to be a politician, I vote firmly for the right, classed as a racist because I like to defend my country and its indigenous people but sadly my country turned its back on the likes of me 30 yrs ago.
The BNP had a lot going for it, shame about the racist element and nick griffin in charge but their manifesto was in the right place.
The country i grew up in has been doomed for a long time with its open borders and human rights bollocks, then of course if it farted it had to apologise to Brussels for doing so, this latest wake of terrorism has been on the cards for a long long time it just a matter of when not if, the grooming gangs were exposed at least 8 years before it came public knowledge but the BNP were classed as knuckle dragging skinheads for mentioning that the Muslims would do such a thing.
Vote....ha, for what, whatever is in the manifestos will change overnight anyway.

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

June 6 2017, 9:07 PM 

agree with everything i'm voting for ovy

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

June 7 2017, 10:14 PM 

Personal experience of these cunts in power in regards to sickness and ability to work basically government doctors telling people they are fit to work when they most definitely are not is enough for me to vote labour end of.

That's it with politics can we have a manager please?

Respond to this message   
Ozmeister
(Login ozzywhitelufc)

Rock n Hard place.

June 7 2017, 11:02 PM 

Well said Lake, I couldnt give a flying fuck who gets in, all as bad as each other. My old Grandad who worked down the Pit till he was 65, will be doing a bottle of Navy rum if Corbyn gets in and no doubt breaking out of his coffin to give me a clip, for waking him up when he was on shifts. Cant vote Tory or Labour... Where is the NF when you need em. Red wine and a joint keeps all this Fuckery at bay.

In Radz I trust, but lets not be leaving it too long!! My money is on some bloke I cant spell or pronounce the name of.

Strachan and Gary Mac for me.

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

June 8 2017, 4:27 PM 

With ex serving soldiers in Northern Ireland in the family it's impossible for me to vote Labour.

Respond to this message   
steak
(Login steakandsidney)

June 8 2017, 7:50 PM 

Strange this election as it doesn't seem like i'm voting for any of the real issues...just feels that I've got to endorse my Brexit vote again because other so called democratic party's only want THERE sort of democracy

I can honestly say I've never voted Labour and never will..I left School in 1977 at Sixteen and went straight into a job working 40 Hour plus a week ...Now 40 Years later I've only ever been unemployed for a total of about six weeks and claimed dole for no more than 3 of them...don't go sick either...never had.....But in all that time the so called Working Man's party has never done FUCK ALL for me personally that i can honestly say has made my life any better or my standard of living easier ..I'd love to know what the Labour led Leeds City Council would do for ME if it suddenly went tits up at my end....But then again I'm not Work Shy or a Benefit Scrounger - Scroat - Fiddler -Asylum Seeker - Gay / Lesbian Ethic Minority or some other Minority Group I've forgot to mention that is Labour's target audience...

Now as for The Tory ..My working class roots could never let me vote for them either..because of course they'll look after their own and the one's who have it ...most are born into it through positions etc .. others inherit it..but some have actually also worked very hard too to get on ...The only thing I've in common with them really i suppose is that they can't do with the above mentioned scoates anymore than i can...and will give them fuck all as possible ...IF we ever get a party that truly Champions the majority of the HARD WORKING British and the 😬truly assimilate people of these shores then i'll vote for them....in the meantime Labour & the Tories can both fuck off..

Major issue for me at this time isn't whether labour will give me another tenner a week or if The Tory's will take a tenner off..it's our security and the safety of our kids..and the only bloke talking any sense about that at the moment is Tommy Robinson...his message is growing through on-line media all the time..and because he's not a politician and only has the one issue..a lot of normal folk from all walks are agreeing and getting behind his message ...The more who do and with a bit of street protest thrown in then regardless if it's red or blue who get's the keys they will have to stand up and take note....getting shut of the enemy within first has got to be the main priority of this Country

Respond to this message   
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

June 8 2017, 8:23 PM 

Yeah, my best mate spent 25 years in the Army and wouldnt piss on that terrorist sympathiser Corbyn if he was on fire.
Tory for me and the missus this time to make sure of Brexit, next time will be for whoever promises to rid us of the paki scum.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

June 8 2017, 8:57 PM 

I don't know enough about politics and certainly don't agree with terrorist sympathisers....fuck all of them

Can we have a manager please?

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

June 9 2017, 1:51 AM 

Was Cellino running the Tories campaign? 😂😂😂😂😂

Respond to this message   
Ziowatch
(Login Ziowatch)

Sadly

June 10 2017, 1:16 PM 

Sadly, regardless of who we vote for, it doesn't really matter. They are all 'multiculturalists'. They all work for the same boss and piss in the same pot. I read on this thread 'shame about nick Griffin and the racist elements'. What a fucking joke, to a degree the truth is racist and until we wake up to bullshit scare terms such as 'racist' then this country will never change for the better and neither will the rest of Europe.

Respond to this message   
Staffordwhites
(Login staffordwhite69)

Re: Sadly

June 11 2017, 7:11 PM 

Get Jacob Rees Mogg in as PM , yes he's an old Etonian yes he's from a very privileged background, but I think the bloke is straight and speaks a lot of sense . Whenever he's interviewed he always comes across as a bloke who is knowledgeable and well informed, I thought May would be alright I was very wrong but what's clear now is unless she go's we'll be run by that twat Corbyn.

Respond to this message   
Phil
(Login LEEDS.4.EVER)

The Whole system is corrupt

June 16 2017, 7:43 AM 

To be a Successful MP you have to compromise yourself to gain votes to clime the ladder, tow the party line and kiss ass to your superiors therefore compromising your own views. In a parliamentary vote of let's say 650 MPs why should the MPs vote according to a party line instead of what's best for the constituency they represent? It's more blackmail than democracy because if you don't toe the party line your castigated!!
Don't even get me started on the total waste of tax payers money and pantomime that's Prime ministers question time !! Premeditated questions given to the Prime minister in advance to be answered by spin doctors!! Stop it and spend the money on our armed forces, nurses, school, etc. I could go on but what's the point.
The only way to make a change is challenge the system but unfortunately the system at the moment is too secure and the majority of the politicians too weak or self centred.
Reverlution is needed ( and I'm not saying it has to be civil war ) but an uprising of people that want to make a change,
Great Britain!! In our dreams.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****