<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Victor Sanchez

June 13 2017 at 3:03 PM
CJ  (Login BPAWHITE)

New front runner for the managerial job and an absolutely shite track record in management....could be our man.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bonesy
(Login cheshirewhites)

Sanchez

June 13 2017, 5:45 PM 

Ffs i hope not with his track record.
About 20% win rate.All the managers out there looking for
work surely someone with a better win rate than that.
Then again its LUFC & fucking out will do.

Respond to this message   
Wanker
(Login Pen_Talk)

Re: Sanchez

June 13 2017, 7:20 PM 

Says it all really. He's fucking rubbish. So from play off hopefuls with a team even the media started to talk about, back to mid table mediocre dross.

Respond to this message   
Shaka
(Login scrabblerSE22)

Re: Sanchez

June 13 2017, 7:28 PM 

It becomes more and more laughable as each day passes, you could write a comedy sketch based on our management recruitment strategy. Reading between the lines, Monk's statement suggests we didn't do much to try and keep him, which made it easy for him to walk away. The new chairman should of slapped a 3 year contract on the table, offering the going rate for a manager who had at least stabilized the club. All he could do was, seemingly offer a 1 year extension, it didn't take much to say no.

We'll never progress with shit management. The days when we could command the likes of Jock Stein have long gone. There's a glut of established and seasoned managers out there, however non of them will touch us with a barge pole. We are only capable of employing managers with no track record, or managers like Monk who want to rebuild their reputation, and see us as stepping stone to better prospects.

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

No ambition.....Radrizzani out

June 13 2017, 10:09 PM 

Haven't had any ambition for 20 years, as already said, theres a glut of seasoned managers out there and we will be lucky to get one we've heard of.
I foolishly thought Radrizzani would have stepped up to the plate, it looked promising with new board members, but as soon as he dallied with monk it was obvious he's just another chancer in a long line of chancers, especially Italian chancers thinking they can do things on the cheap, they all want to wheel and deal and lake fantasy fucking manager, placing the 5th best league in the world with serie c, all he had to do was give monk a 3 yr deal and let him live/die by his decisions but oh no, another thick Italian twat thinks he knows better.
It criminal a club like Leeds is constantly dragged through the mill, the long suffering fans have to put up with 3rd rate nobodyson and off the field, it was easy for monk to choose boro, a chairman willing to give him the opportunity to build his own team, a chairman that constantly backs his managers.
Its now 13th day of June and we have absolutely no idea if we will have a manager anytime soon, what chance will he have of building anything pre-season ??
Fucking joke of club.

Respond to this message   
protier
(Login protier)

Re: No ambition.....Radrizzani out

June 13 2017, 10:20 PM 

who the fuck is victor sanchez

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

Re: No ambition.....Radrizzani out

June 13 2017, 11:02 PM 

What boils my piss is that Monk saw his arse because our new owner wants to implement some kind of spanish system with a DOF buying players for the coach to coach and only offer a 1 year deal,just offer him a 3 year deal like Boro did.Our existing set up was fine just needed 3 or 4 decent players to add to our current squad and the likes of Bartley to sign.What have we ended up with so far?It mirrors last season's farce but luckly enough we batted above our average.I had my doubts in Jan when we didnt invest.Hopefully the link to Sanchez is a red herring but this pre-season merry go round is piss poor.If he pulls a rabbit out of a hat then fine but we tend to employ out of work managers to avoid compo so time will tell,what we dont need is a Birmingham situation with a foreign coach coming in and making a complete fuck up of previously well laid foundations.

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

chill the fuck out

June 14 2017, 10:06 AM 

think everyone needs to chill the fuck out, the favourite at a bookies has got everyone spontaneously com-busting.... at something that HASN'T HAPPENED, this guy is the 6th favourite in 3 weeks non of the other 5 has got the job this 1 probably wont an yet we've got people saying "i told you so" and Radz is shit "just like cellino" etc. WTF get a grip you're all like a bunch of fucking women squawking over a jeremy kyle show or eastenders.

MOT

Respond to this message   
ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Re: chill the fuck out

June 14 2017, 3:10 PM 

You're right about one thing, 5/6 names in t'hat and we are still clueless as to whom it might be, that's the biggest problem for me, true I may not agree with who we get but I will honestly and firmly give whoever it is a chance and full backing, but the problem is , we don't have any inkling as to when this will be, the fixtures are already out and we don't have a manager, we always manage to fuck things up, radrizzani really can't care that much otherwise he would have things in place, maybe he cares but he's seriously underestimated the task ahead, as I said before, he's treating the 5th strongest league in the world on the same par as serie c.
Whoever comes in will have his work cut out with little or no pre season to work with, he will probably be on a one year contract, he won't be able to buy and sell , so next season we will be in exactly the same position, yea you're right, chill out, nowt to get hot and bothered about.

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

June 14 2017, 6:11 PM 

fella i understand everyone's frustration BUT again with this post your getting stressed about rumour/innuendo and left field guess's.

"5/6 names in t'hat".. says who...the bookies, the newspapers you don't know nor do i.
"and we are still clueless as to whom it might be" why should we have a clue, in what universe do you live in where you are privvy to the inner workings of a board room.
we've been managerless for LESS than 3 weeks it's only been 20 days since monk dropped the bomb, what club/business/organisation can come up with a shortlist/interview and appoint a manager in 20 days unless they sacked a guy a had that already in place.
Not forgetting Radz only took full control of LUFC 2 days before monks bomb.
"the fixtures are already out" got a crystal ball have you not out till 21st June.
"radrizzani really can't care" says who...you
"as I said before, he's treating the 5th strongest league in the world on the same par as serie c." well if you've said it twice then it must be gospel.
"little or no preseason to work with" again it's not happened yet
"probably be on a one year contract" says who...you
"he won't be able to buy and sell" you don't know the relationship between manager/DOS
"so next season we will be in exactly the same position" again it's not happened yet
"yea you're right, chill out, nowt to get hot and bothered about." EXACTLY 'cos everything in you post was bullshit/bluster/rumour/innuendo/lies and personal opinion based on not 1 iota of fact.

CHILLLLL.

MOT

Respond to this message   
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

June 14 2017, 6:32 PM 

Thats about the size of it. Just how I see it.

Respond to this message   
oldnags
(Login oldnagsleeds)

re; chill the fuck out

June 14 2017, 8:39 PM 

well kent mate im glad it is a laid
back job,i will chill & sleep easy at
night after your reassurance about all
things being tickety boo at elland road.

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

Re: re; chill the fuck out

June 14 2017, 11:41 PM 

My work here is done

MOT

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

June 15 2017, 4:49 PM 

He was right about the 12 month contract though 😆😆😆

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

June 15 2017, 5:20 PM 

with that kind of scatter gun tactic your bound to hit summet.

MOT

Respond to this message   
Ovy
(Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

June 15 2017, 6:00 PM 

Scattergun tactic my arse, it's based on common sense and facts, facts knowing what happens at Leeds Utd Football Club, you ought to know that , although I love tha blind faith.
Hope thas got a song ready for him !!

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

June 15 2017, 7:04 PM 

Seems like the list of Ovy's wasnt far off the mark Kent,hope your chilling out over the appointment of Thomas...'the outstanding candidate' well lets see the length of his contract then.He's got a big job on getting into the play-offs but with his undoubted knowledge of the championship having managed in Cyprus it looks like we can all sit back and chill.Thank fuck for wikipedia.

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

June 16 2017, 10:04 AM 

It would seem like the only thing ovy got right was the length of contract, the rest, for those at the back not paying attention HAVEN'T HAPPENED YET.
Christiansen only had a 1 year contract at APOEL and did ok so....
Never heard of this fella (never heard of wagner/silva at hull or wenger for that matter) but like the c.v. yes the cyprus league is poor but it takes summet to get to the last 16 in europe with an inferior squad.

David Wagner was the coach of dortmund II in the german 4th division he did ok.

given the choices? of merry go round failures/ex failures (evans/grayson) i like this appointment (gonna look like a (bigger) cunt when it goes tits up)

his scouting knowledge should include spain/denmark/cyprus so possibilities.
It's piss easy to bitch/moan/find negatives but this is a new experience and should only be judged after success/failure.

I generally do a little more than just wiki
https://www.transfermarkt.com/thomas-christiansen/profil/trainer/36659
http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/profiling-new-leeds-head-coach-thomas-christiansen

MOT

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

June 16 2017, 10:13 AM 

common sense....hhhmmmmm.
facts... can i have that link to the fixtures that are out or the crystal ball detailing what's going to happen.
not blind faith fella just don't bitch/moan before stuff has succeeded/failed.
Don't do songs, old age has taught me individual players/managers don't give a fuck about us, i only support the shirt.

MOT

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

June 16 2017, 1:57 PM 

I agree with you on that pal. Silva had a better rep to be fair though. But he can only perform in the league he's in and did it with an unfashionable team before taking the top club into Europe and a run in it.

It's not an appointment that excites. It doesn't capture the imagination. and to be fair it does sound a bit like Hockaday, but it may turn out to be the genius move that Hockaday was never going to be.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****