<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

kufstein arena

June 29 2017 at 9:07 PM
granthamwhite  (Login granthamwhite)

thinking of going over to austria for the pre season friendly just wondering anyone else going and which is the best airport to fly into. thanks for any help posted .

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

Re: kufstein arena

July 1 2017, 4:23 PM 

Not studied it but I'm very interested as I can have digs in Slovenia for nowt, a quick look tells me Munich isn't a million miles, klagenfurt used to have a Ryanair flight from stansted but might have stopped it certainly did stop at one point, Munich is probably best but daily flights from Luton/stansted to Ljubljana Slovenia with wiz air and easy jet respectively. And Ljubljana is well worth a visit as is Austria.

Might have to be on the ball with the krauts been so close I imagine the bullies will be out for this one again can see a repeat of the Frankfurt game 2 years ago.

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

July 1 2017, 11:47 PM 

Which is why someone calling themselves Grantham White appeared from nowhere and asked about your travel plans 😂😂

Respond to this message   
granthamwhite
(Login granthamwhite)

July 2 2017, 1:06 AM 

dg dont be so paranoid my name is what ever it is does it matter to anyone !!.im just looking to go over and was hoping someone else would be going and could give sound advice . i have looked at munich and also saltburg or possibly innsbruk . any one with any concrete plans let me know cheers.

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

July 3 2017, 2:57 PM 

Nowt to do with what you call yourself, but you're yet another new poster who asks about travel plans to a fixture with a bit of history attached on a site that is allegedly used by 'hooligans' ( 😂😂 ). If you were legit you'd go on WACCOE for fan advice, so sorry officer but you really do need to rethink your approach 😙😙

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

July 3 2017, 3:00 PM 

But usually people travel with mates so it doesn't matter which airport cos you enjoy the trip with mates.

Respond to this message   
Cunt! JANICE
(Login CuntJanice)

July 9 2017, 4:10 PM 

I'll be using the Persil rail coupons myself, got a job lot so will make my way from Hull to Rotterdam through Germany, do a few brass on the way, get some nosebag in from a mate in Hamburg, take in a St.Pauli game because I'm yogurt knitting lefty lad and then maybe rent a car from there on in if not too pissed up. To be honest once I hit Hamburg without our lass in tow, anything can and probably will happen.

Respond to this message   
cunt JANICE
(Login CuntJanice)

July 9 2017, 4:05 PM 

Haven't you got some scouse Dads, lads and two lasses to kill?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****