<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Maybe?

August 26 2017 at 7:29 PM
Gipton  (Login giptonwhite71)

It could be time to be a bit optimistic.
2-0 flattered Forest. We should have buried them.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

Re: Maybe?

August 26 2017, 7:47 PM 

That was a good performance. Very impressed with the movement and speed of passing. Forest arent a bad team and we made em look shite.

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

August 26 2017, 7:58 PM 

Very pleasing, in patches good passing/movement, good pressing of the ball and a general team effort, pleased for Alioski as it looked like he was trying to hard for that 1st goal, Grot seemed ok wants to run at defenders and didn't look like someone who's only been here 5 mins.
7 unbeaten in all comps, 4 clean sheets in the league and goals from a number of players, a bit early to get giddy but deffo a shed load of positives.

MOT

Respond to this message   
Spezial
(Login spezial)

August 26 2017, 9:01 PM 

Great result that, and it would be difficult to complain about anything after another 3 points away from home. Got to admit, I was a little distracted watching the game, sat in a pub having a meal watching on the computer being a real anti social cunt, so I can't say my opinion is as valid as lads who had chance to really enjoy it without distraction. We are on a role, enjoy it. Could this be our year ?, too early to tell. Barnsley thrashed Sunderland today, so a little restraint and reality is always a good thing when you support Leeds. Four clean sheets in a row, that will always go a long way to ensure automatic promotion. But at 0-0 in two of those games, a lick of paint on the woodwork kept us on equal terms. Credit to us for making the best of our luck, that's another positive. I'm still concerned that we can lose too much possession, too easily, and in dangerous places. As yet we haven't been made to pay, let's hope it's a year where the teams are too poor to make us pay. In the short term, losing Chris Wood has looked an overall plus, in financial terms and the shape and performance of the team. Let's hope that continues, and the luck stays with us. As for our boss, he is finding a way, along with the players, to win games. That's all we can ultimately ask of the fella, let's hope he has been sprinkled with gold dust. As for that silly little cunt Bridcutt.....that's why we flogged you, now fuck off back to Different Strokes you dwarf.

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

August 26 2017, 11:00 PM 

Still buzzing what an absolute breath of fresh air ...the whole thing

Respond to this message   
KentWhite64
(Login KentWhite64)

August 26 2017, 11:02 PM 

Got to agree.....WTF...am i on drugs???...pissed out of me skull??....just got laid???

I'll leave it at that... (really gagging to jump all over the "cunt" part happy.gif)

MOT

Respond to this message   
Lakebledwhite
(Login slovenia67)

August 26 2017, 11:14 PM 

Can't believe how it's all turned round

Respond to this message   
S.F.A.B
(Login S.F.A.B)

August 27 2017, 10:10 PM 

Not to mention Phillips and Roofe looking great, Christiansen knows summat Monk didn't. Or maybe it's just now that Wood has fucked off, the rest of the team gets a chance to play football instead of hoofittoWoodball.

Respond to this message   
CJ
(Login BPAWHITE)

August 27 2017, 11:24 PM 

five games in and a very good start.Still need to buy a centre half and a centre forward imo..46 game season and our squad needs filling up.Phillips and Cooper not everyones cup of tea but putting in a good shift but need a backup as pennington has only played 45 mins against bolton of championship football prior to his injury so to early to be calli ng him the next woodgate.Dont see Roofe as a long term replacement for wood.TC is not responsible for buying or selling players but i hope we keep Dallas as we need squad strength to see us into the play offs.At the mo our owner must be laughing as re couped over £20m in transfer fees for less than half the out lay.

Respond to this message   
DG
(Login DavidGedge)

August 28 2017, 9:41 AM 

Cooper is like Haddock. Unspectacular, no bone jarring tackles, and undervalued by the fans, but the kind of player who gives you 7 out of 10 every week and a massive loss to the team when he's not in it.

Respond to this message   
Modicon
(Login modicon)

August 28 2017, 3:01 PM 

Or neil aspin

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****